Chapter 1:Prolude

Before reading this book,please do read the AUTHOR NOTE.
It will help you from being reported and know what will be coming up in this book.
Thank you.

POV Alessandra Siciliano

I could not believe I was in this position,standing in front of the three story Nikolaev Mansion.This wasn't my home but instead it was my twin sisters marital home,and now i was to act as a wife towards a stranger i had never met and had only viewed through a photo my sister had sent by post while I had been in London studying the literature of English and Ancient History.

Had it not been the debt i was in,I would never have accepted to impersonate my own sister.I was more disgusted towards Alessia;my sister,she was out to god knows where with her lover and having an adulterous relationship with a man other than her own husband.I could not myself believe what life was making me do,I was doing a sin.But I could not allow my sister to get caught and also the sum of money I would receive out of this it would clear up the debt to the rent of my apartment.

I had never imagined to be in this position,the wife of The Russian Mafia King.And to sum up all the negative other than being an Italian Don's Daughter- I had to keep up the attitude my sister had and the flirtatious personality.

"Alessia.Your frozen at the spot."A unfamiliar voice made me snap out of my thoughts,I turned my neck and tilted my head as I watched the man in a two piece Armani Tuxedo approaching me.His well defined jaws were straight,his pointy sharp nose and his thin pouty lips it made me wonder if they were rough or soft.

"Remember Petrov Nikolaev is my husband,he's workaholic you'll find him in a tux all day."Alessia's words rang in my mind as I analysed the man in front of me top to bottom,my mind went back to the picture I had received.

"Petrov..."I began awaiting for any signal that would let me know he would say that would allow me know he was the unlucky man to wed my sister.
"I'm listening."He urged me to carry on,A sigh escaped my parted lips as I realised it was my sisters husband who I had found attractive.
"I was in thoughts.And you interrupted me."I scoffed quickly,I approached him and stared at him.

"I apologies my queen.I must go I have a meeting with the drug lord,I'll see you later."He whispered and leaned forward to peck my lips only for me turned tilt my head further away,I felt his lips touch my cheeks as I closed my eyes enjoying his soft lips.They were gentle as a feather.

Alessia's Husband!

I reminded myself.Petrov pulled away with his eyebrows crease into a narrow,his eyes stared at me curiously.
"Is everything okay?"He voice was no longer gentle,a curious tone arose as he questioned staring at me.
"Nothing.Everything,is perfect."I assured him my palm placed itself on his cheeks caressing it as he smiled,but I froze as I felt fireworks blasting inside of me and the warm electric shock feeling surrounded me.

"Then...Kiss me."He spoke,his long firm arms snaked around my waist pulling me towards him.I looked around in hope to see someone who could be my saviour,but to my not so brilliant luck no one appeared leaving me with this man who was tagged as my sisters husband.

"I have chocolate breath."I had spoke,he shrugged his shoulders and I mentally groaned wanting to slap this man in front of me.
"Kiss me."He spoke again repeating the words,I smiled at his placing both my palms on his cheeks as I tiptoed to peck his forehead but fate played an evil game as Petrov lifted his head and my lips connected with his.

I froze.Unable to move.Frozen in spot,my eyes wide open as I looked at the man who's eyes were closed enjoying the moment.I denied any access for his tongue to ravish my mouth,I felt offended and highly hurt.

I gave my first kiss to my sister's HUSBAND!

Stilled.My unmotioned body stood,as my dear fake husband smiled flashing his white teeth at me before pecking my forehead and walking past me.I had done a sin,I did not know how I would be able to tell Alessia of what I had done.

"Alessia."Petrov's russian accent awoken me from my thoughts,i turned around looking at her husband who now stood in front of two guards who were armed with guns and black tuxedo.
"Yes?"My voice sounded so calm and sweet,and to my dislike it was the side effect of the kiss which felt almost magical.

"You seem different."

A new plot in this book,many of you read the old chapters but I did not quiet enjoy them.This is the betrayal I seem to get a lot great ideas.