Chapter 34: Taking It Slow

——

——

POV PETROV NIKOLAEV

Ever been in a place and there is a pregnant silence, the feel of nervousness and the hair all over your body standing up. That's what I was feeling at this very moment, as I drove back to the mansion with Alessandra being silent.

From the corner of my eyes I watched as she stared at the window, deep in thoughts. Did she regret the kiss? Of course she did. She hates my guts.

"I didn't cheat." I mentally slapped myself as the words escaped my lips, she snapped her head towards me. But I kept my gaze on the road. I did not know why I had brought it up, none of us had spoken about that incident maybe it was because she distanced herself from me.

"I have eyes, Petrov. I saw you and Pandora L-Lip locking." I turned my head to look at her shudder as if she remembered that incident as if it was just yesterday.
"No matter how betrayed I felt, deceived that the women I love was not who I thought she was. I would never cheat, Alessandra. I love you, always have and always will." I stated after letting out a loud sigh, there was another pause as if she was taking in everything I just said.

"Pull the car over." She stated loudly, was she leaving. Why the fuck did I open my mouth? I listened not wanting to stress her any further and pulled to the side of the curb.
I waited for her to unbuckle her seat belt and get out, but she never did instead she remained quiet for a moment just looking ahead.

"I never intended to fall in love. Heck, the moment I met you I felt something inside of me claim you as mine, but I always told myself no he's your sisters husband. But you were just so perfect, loving, admirable and it felt as if I did not need to hide in the shadows of my sister. For the first time I felt like I can be who I am with you." She breathed out as she spoke, I turned my head to look at her with sadness in my eyes. I had let my anger get the best of me and ruined something so precious.

"The day you witness me and Pandora kissing. I had no idea why she had come, believe me even thought of cheating on you makes me feel disgusted. I was frozen when she attacked me and kissed me, and it was that moment you walked in and witnessed it." I spoke honestly, a silent tear rolled down her cheeks making me unbuckle my seat belt and lean forward. I expected her to pull away but to my surprise she never.

"S-So you didn't cheat." She whispered at me and I shook my head in a no, how could I even possibly think of cheating when my body only reacted to her. My eyes only remained on her, my soul only wanted her.
"I never, I love you." I whispered leaning our forehead together, wiping her tears away with my thumb.

"I love you b-but we need to take everything slowly, I don't know if I can rush into everything." She said and I nodded my head in understanding. I did not expect her to run into my arms, the fact she was willing to try it was all that mattered.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I asked her, she pulled away and bursted out laughing, watching her laugh made a smile form on my lips.
"We we're just on a date." She pointed out, I shrugged my shoulders at her.

"Let's start from the beginning, let's date each other." I said and she thought for a moment before she nodded her head at me, she bit her lower lips making my eyes fall on to her full lips.

Taking it slow

I reminded myself.

"Can you not look at me like that." She pointed out, she sent me a playful glare and I felt my ears heat up.
"Look at you like what?" I asked playing dumb, she sent me a glare but I did not miss how she clenched her legs together.

"Your doing it again, I'm pregnant and hella horny." She said and it instantly made my dick harden, I shifted unable to stop myself from envisioning her pounding on top of me.
"Fuck it." She growled out, with her hand protectively on her belly, she unbuckled herself and climbed on top of me. My eyes widened as I look at her and then her small pregnant body.

"I thought where taking it slow." I said and she sent me a deathly glare instantly shutting me up.
"From tomorrow." She responded back and I nodded my head in agreement at her.

She bring hers lips attaching it together.

My teeth drag through her bottom lips, biting it gently. She cups my face between her hands, forcing our lips together. I loved how dominant she was being whilst being pregnant. Her hips began to rotate on my hardened cock, which was covered by the pants I had worn. When I make my tongue enter her mouth, her tongue greets me half way.

My grip on her hips tighten, not enough to hurt her or our baby. I helped her fasten her pace as she dried hump me.

My mouth leaves hers as I trailed down sucking on her neck, she arched her neck giving me more access.

"Fuck yes, give me more...more." She begging greedily.

Her fingers fumbled with my shirt buttons, as she tears it open one by one. My hand reach under her dress, finding the edge of her panties which were soaking wet.

"Fuck...your so wet." I commented, she sent me a seductive smile making me let out a groan in pleasure. She was drenching my fingers even before I touched her.

I push her panties to the side, before sliding my middle finger inside her hole until it reached my second knuckle. My thumb slides up circling her clit, she wraps her arms around my neck whilst letting out a shaky moan.

The windows of the car becoming foggy from our hard breaths and panting.

She begins to move riding my fingers like she was driven into heat.

She grabs my shoulders which told me she was nearing her orgasm, I began to rub her clit furiously with plunging my fingers into her fast.

"Come for me, Alessandra... I want my fingers to be soaked when I pull them out of you." I groaned out, watching her head fly back as a loud moan escaped her throat.

"Fuck...fuck." She cried out clenching over my fingers as she begins to squirt all over me.