Chapter 33: Date Night And Dance

POV ALESSANDRA

POV ALESSANDRA

I stared before me, my throat becoming dry as I looked at the man that stood in front of me. The words that had just left his mouth had left me surprised, I wanted to scoff but for some reason I could not even do that.

"Your asking me on a date?" I said whilst arching my eyebrows, his finger running through his hair as he seemed nervous. It reminded me of how he even asked me on a date...

"So I was wondering if you want to go out to eat, like something nice. Anything you want, it can be Chinese, Italian, Spanish anything." He had been spitting out words making my eyes almost roll back from how long his list was going for the cuisine, he could not even simply as me out.

"Well yes." He answered in short words, I continued to stare at him. As he returned my stare waiting for an answer. I rolled my eyes at him, before picking up a magazine from the small round table beside me.
"No." I said turning away from him as I pretended to read, I had just wanted him to leave so it would give me a moment of peace to just think and reflect what my life had turned into.

"What do you mean no, I am not asking I am telling you. Be ready at seven." I scoffed at his words and the tone of his voice, turning around to give him a piece of my mind but he quickly walked out the door before I could even utter a word. I sighed dropping the magazine on the table before looking out of the window.

My life had definitely taken a drastic turn, and not in a positive way. I was pregnant with a man who was practically married to my sister and whom I also caught kissing another women. If I was the old Alessandra, his efforts would have made butterflies erupt in my stomach and a blush to appear on my cheeks.

But at this point I felt empty, like all the anger inside of me had consumed all my emotions leaving me feeling nothing. Empty, like a bin but being left deserted after being used. Or like when a child buys a new candy and suddenly looses any emotions or interest in the other.

In other words my describing my emotions may be ridiculous but I did not know how to explain how I was feeling, like I had become a shell in a living body.

When the time arrived to get ready, I had chosen a simple red long off shoulder dress. It clung to my body, showing off my curves and the baby bump. I combed my hair into a neat pony tail before applying bare minimum make up.

——

POV PETROV NIKOLAEV

Arriving to the bar I use to come when I was a teenager with my friends, we use to snuck into here with fake ID's and drink till none of could remember anything or get kicked out.

I held the door open of lyubov' bar letting her enter before me, I could not help as my eyes lowered to her butt watching it sway as she walked inside. Alessandra was beautiful and there was no denying that.

We approached the bar, I nodded my head at the bartender who recognised me and began to make our drinks.

A corner of my lips tugs to a smirk as the bartender places the beers in front of me and a glass of orange juice in front of her. I take a sip from mine, licking the top part of my lips while Alessandra watches me with studying eyes.

"Calm down, sweetheart. I didn't come here for the drinks. It's the musical environment I like." I point towards the stage where the band is playing. She turns her head to look at the band playing.

  She dangles her feet which don't touch the floor, shaking them gently with the music. The music lowers down to a stop slowly and then another song starts, a romantic and softer one. I take a look around the bar, observing the couples who are dancing in each other's arms.  One look and you can tell that they are going to get laid tonight.  Well, lucky them... 

"Is this bar or a funeral ceremony?" Alessandra spoke without an emotion.
"Can't they do something more rock and upbeat?"  I snap my head at her, lifting an eyebrow at the question. 
"Something more upbeat?"  I asked her and she nodded her head at me, with a shrug.

"Yeah...like you know...something which would make you wanna get out of the seats." She answered with a shrug making a smug appear on my lips.

"They take requests," I say, gesturing towards the band. Before continuing,
"You can just go and ask the lead singer to sing something else."  I said making her eyes widen in surprise and I nodded my head at her.
"I can?" She blinks, looking genuinely excited.  "Yeah."  She places her orange juice down, jumps off her seat, and walks on her toes toward the band. I watch her cute ass as she struts towards the stage, grabbing the lead singer's attention quickly.  With a giant smile on his lips, he immediately leaves his microphone and comes towards her, crouching on his heels on the stage. His smile makes something insane tingle in my chest. When she smiles back, it tingles even more.  My fists clench as they talk, my mind sending quick alarm bells to my head. I tear my eyes off them, focusing on finishing my drink instead. 

The slow song stops mid-way, causing a rush of whispers to run through the entire bar. When I look back up, Alessandra is coming toward me with a bright shine in her eyes. 

"Dance with me!" I  forwards my  hand as the band starts a new song, a more upbeat one this time.  She look at my extended hand and then her seat.

I takes her hand in mine , dragging her forward where a crowd has gathered around the stage, screaming and shouting at the music in pure thrill. Even the people who looked bored previously are out of their seats, dancing like crazy.  Hips movie and the disco lights are turned on as the band starts to sing a rock song.

The music picks up the pace with every beat and Alessandra moves her hips too, running her hands through her body in a seductive way.  She pulls me towards her, smiling, grinning, and wraps her arms around my neck. We sway and dance. I twirl her around me with a finger and then pull her back, letting her body crash into me.

Suddenly the music stops coming to an end, and the little moment she had been enjoying seemed to snap and bring her back to reality. She quickly pulls away, straightening her dress.

"I need to use the bathroom." She said before disappearing, I sighed running my fingers through my hair.