Chapter 4:Alessia's Confession

POV Alessandra Sicilian

I woke up to light feather kisses being placed all over my face, groaning in annoyance I tilted my face away only to feel lips trailing down to my neck. My eyes snapped open pushing who ever was on the bed, my head snapped towards a groaning Petrov who was standing up.

"A way to give respect to your husband." He joked, getting back into the bed, which made me rush towards the edge to get away but looked as if Petrov was not going to allow me as he grabbed my arms and pulled me back into his arms.
"Running away already." He whispered as he snuggled into my neck, his arms wrapped around me securely.

"No-Morning breath." I whispered, glad he was not looking at me otherwise I would probably be red from the position we were currently in.
"That never stopped us before." At his words it made my whole body stiff, it reminded me constantly that he was my sister's husband and this was not normal; nothing in our life was.

"Do you not have work?" I questioned remembering Alessia's words of him being workaholic, it would be an easier way to get away from him. I really needed fresh air.
"Took the day off, I saw a different you yesterday at dinner and I liked it. So I am all yours today." I pulled away startled, he looked confused at my sudden reaction and I needed to find a way how to play it off.

"That's amazing, That means your all mine for an entire day." I faked an excitement, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him as my fingers wrapped around him I felt sparks going through my entire body. I shook my head as it was an infatuation towards the fact that he was extremely attractive.
"All yours." He whispered wrapping his arms around me.

"Let me go get ready and then have breakfast and start our day." I spoke getting off the bed, relieved to be away as I do not know what would have happened next if I remained in his arms.
"I'll see you soon." He whispered pecking my forehead, then my nose and his eyes aimed towards my lips but I quickly looked away making the kiss end on my cheeks.

"You have to wait to get this." I winked before rushing into the bathroom and locking it behind, I sighed as I closed my eyes and let out a single tear. I should have never agreed to do this, not only have I made more problems for myself but I am beginning to have a crush on my sisters husband.

After getting ready, I walked out with a towel wrapped around my hair. Unwrapping the towel I allowed it to fall to my back and plugged the hair dryer in, as I continued to hair dry my hair not realising the presence off someone until his arms wrapped around me I turned around and watched his face coming towards my lips I grabbed my hair dryer which was already switched on and placed it in front of his face back him moved back. I chuckled at the annoyed sight in front of me before I settled down and continued to dry my hair.

"I can not start a day without a kiss on the lips from you." He whispered from behind as I switched off the hair dryer and grabbed my hair brush and began to untangle the knots which had formed.
"Hmm. Guess you have to wait." I joked, standing up and walking towards the closet filled with shoes and grabbing a medium sized heels of Alessia.

"A kiss should be earned not given like charity, my dear husband." I shivered as I called him 'Husband' it felt right but I knew how wrong I was, he was not my husband but in fact my sisters.
"I feel a changed you. And I like it." He whispered, sliding his hands down to my butt and giving it a squeeze.
"Have you been going gym, it's bigger than before." I wanted to laugh at that statement, me and Alessia may have the same features the only difference from the two of us was our butt where as mine was naturally bigger than hers it was only led for her to make comments of me being fat when actually it was her being jealous.

"Do you not like it?" I questioned, pulling away watching him analyse my butt over my shoulders.
"I love it." He whispered and I smirked pushing him away and leaving the room with a smile laced on my face.

My eyes were in deep thoughts when I bumped into a maid with blonde hair and her head was lowered so I was not able to identify her looks.
"I apologies." She whispered repeatedly making me narrow my eyes,
"It's okay it was my fault." I whispered back making her head snap up and I sent her a appreciating smile which she returned.

"I am new, I was scared all the other maids were saying how cruel and horrible you were and I was terrified, but your nothing like they say." I smiled appreciating, I always knew the maids disliked Alessia. But I was not going to be like her and show power and authority over them just because they work for me.

"You do not need to fear me, what's your name?" I asked politely with a smile on my lips.
"Paige, Paige Holmes Madame ." She replied back, I nodded my head.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Paige, Paige Holmes." I spoke and she nodded her head with a smile before she said she had to go and do chores, I watched as she walked away.

Buzz buzz

My eyes drifted down to the phone who I held, and my eyes widened my throat became dry as the name on my screen read Alessia. I rushed to the corner of the hallway, before answering the call.

"Where are you?" I gritted out, anger laced in my tone.
"I'll be back soon." She whispered excitement laced in her tone,
"You have a husband here,Alessia."I gritted out in anger, my first clenched on to the phone as I pressed it to my phone.
"I am paying you,Alessandra." I rolled my eyes at her words, at this moment if she does get caught I would definitely not receive a single penny.

"Well I will not be receiving any money if I'm dead or more over if your dead." I whisper yelled every so often looking left and right in case there would be anyone around.
"Look. I'm sorry, Alessandra I'm pregnant." My eyes widened, at her words pregnant, my fingers rubbed my face at the confession.
"You do realise you will not look as you are right now, and when you come back with a bump he will be surprise that one minute you have a flat stomach and next with a big bump." I yelled not caring any more my anger had hit the point where I wanted to pull her hair and smash her face on to a mirror.

"I need you to get pregnant, it doesn't need to be by Petrov." I gasped at her words, she did not expect me to ruin my future to save hers. I was not going to throw a child into my life without a father, and she was no one to make decisions for me.
"Get the hell out of my life." I gritted out before ending the call, I could not believe she wanted me to do this for her. Had I not done enough, it had barely even been a weak and here I was with my sister pressuring me to get pregnant.