34 ❥ Headliner

𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣

"Oh, it is so delightful to see you girls! You know, I've been awaiting your arrival all week!" Stefani embraced the girls, eyes shut in pure bliss

"Oh, it is so delightful to see you girls! You know, I've been awaiting your arrival all week!" Stefani embraced the girls, eyes shut in pure bliss. Blackpink cannot believe they were hugging the mega superstar Lady Gaga in her studio!

The recording ends smoothly, and Gaga is impressed by the girls finishing in nearly one take. They review the song a few more times and take pictures before calling it a day. A portion of the track had already been pre-recorded back in Korea. 

The members disperse once more, waving goodbye to Gaga as they make their way to their schedules. Lisa heads over to the hotel that Jungkook was staying in. Thankfully, she finds him in his room, far too immersed in playing Overwatch to realize who had entered. 

"Namjoon hyung, I told you I'll not go some stupid burger joint─"
"We can order in if you like," she giggles.

Jungkook throws his headphones on the table immediately before running to his girlfriend and picking her up in his arms. "I can't believe you're really here!" he smiles, pecking her nose. "Best believe it Jeon, I have a surprise for you as well."

The tandem is soon seated on the bed as Lisa plays the final version of the collaborative project between Lady Gaga and Blackpink. Jungkook is awe-struck at the vocals, hand pasted neatly over his mouth during the entire duration of the song. When the last note hits, he squeals loudly, flaying his arms. "Girl, that was so good! The lyrics were so badass, and the music? Oh my god, it makes me want to dance─"

Twitter had to say the same thing a few weeks after when the song was released. The song hit 50 million views in just a few hours, charting high on all music platforms. Lisa was happy with the reaction, as she scrolled through social media with her secret accounts. 

Once she had reached the company building, the now short-haired idol signed in and walked toward the dance practice room. YG had finally scheduled a comeback for the girls, which meant that she had to go back to dancing closely 9 hours a day. The cool air of the central AC hit her skin as she opened the door. 

Backup dancers, dance instructors, and her members greeted her upon entry. "Now," Kyle clasps his hands together. "We dance."

Learning new choreographies had never been hard for Lisa. With a flexible yet sturdy body, the main dancer could easily pick up moves and add to them. Along with her members, she practiced most of their discography along with a draft version of a new song. After nearly 4 hours of practice, Lalisa lays on the floor of the room, giggling as she makes conversation with a backup from YGX. 

She's offered a water bottle from Jennie, which she accepts with a cute smile. Quickly gulping the liquid causes her to choke, making everyone around her laugh at her hastiness. "Alright girls, one more time for the new song!" Parris claps, wiping sweat from her brow. 

The girl group members quickly fall into formation, but just as they are about to begin, the door opens and a noisy group of boys begin to tumble through. Lisa recognizes Hoseok's maniacal laughter too fast. "Wait wait─ what are you guys doing here?" Kyle complains, placing his hands on his hips. "We have practice here in 20," Bangtan says. "Did you guys forget that we're under the company as well?"

"No─ I thought we booked Practice Room 3 for the day," the choreographer scratches his head, pulling his phone out to cross-check. When he realizes his mistake, Kyle quickly apologizes. "Please give us a moment, this is the last practice," he pleads to BTS's instructor, who asks him to continue without any worries. "From the top!" Kyle screams, before blasting the new song through the speakers.

The dance begins, and Jungkook watches Lisa with keen interest. The way she moves seems to have him restless, constantly moving in the chair he was sitting in. Jimin notices his behavior, ignoring the horny aura he was exuding with surprising control. All the purple-haired man does is watch the formations, starstruck by the way Chaeyoung seemed to teleport from one end of the room to the other. Being tall and having long legs sure had their advantage, he concludes.

Finishing the song with not a single hair out of place, Lisa breathes through her nose as she observes her reflection in the mirror.  Applause captures the room by surprise, with Bangtan's dance team hooting and hollering to cheer them on. Blackpink bows, before retreating to the side to gather their items. 

Lisa collects her scrunchies and water bottle in her bag before she feels a tap on her shoulder. The girl turns around to be met by Jungkook, who stands with his hands in front of his crotch. Surprised at the positioning of his hands, she receives a compliment from him. 

"Great work out there babe! I'm proud of you!" Jungkook speaks in rushed sentences. He was sweating profusely, despite the air condition in the room being quite cool. "What─" Lisa sighs, confused. 

That's when she notices the problem. Jeon Jungkook, the so-called king of self-control, had a boner. In the middle of a practice session. She can't help the laugh that tears from her throat. Her inability to assess the urgency of the situation makes Jungkook mad. "Noona!" he whines, too scared to lift his hand and wipe the sweat that seeps into his eyes. 

"Don't whine at me, Jeon!" Lisa stifles her giggles. "That," she points at his crotch. "Take care of it in the bathroom, please. I have work," she teases him, walking out of the room in long strides. The poor boy is left to his own demise as he rushes to the bathroom, hoping that no one notices. But Jimin has already spread the information and was presently laughing about it with Namjoon. 

Lisa reaches her car in the parking lot within minutes, engrossed in the notifications she had got. Most were headlines about their new collaboration, but one article from KoreaBoo catches her eye. 

BLACKPINK's Lisa caught with a surprising superstar from China─ Can we be expectant of dating news? 

She clicks on the article quickly, realizing that someone had leaked pictures of her accidental meetings with Kris. The fact seemed to make her uneasy, but she rested assured that her company would help cover up the whole issue. Lisa dropped a quick message to her manager, before hopping in her car and sighing. 

The drive back to the dorm was silent, but Lisa's mind was full of noise. There were a thousand worries on her mind, but when she saw the house approaching her sight, Lisa sighed in relief, hoping that her members would calm her down. What a time to be alive. 

-edited-