11 ❥ Dazed And Confused

𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙧 

"You disgust me, Jeon Jungkook."

There it was again. There was a pain in each part of his body. Something about those words left a deep wound in his heart.

He wanted to fight back, scream at her. But he knew that it would be baseless.

"Why?" he managed to mutter. Jungkook's voice was shaky, nervously jittering with anxiety. His ex-lover met his eyes as if asking him to elucidate. "Why did you kiss me back?" his voice is merely above a whisper. Waves of questions swim deep within his heart. He's awaiting a response, desperately wanting to hear something tumble from her lips. But Lisa's answer is not what he wanted at all.

"Get out."
"Lisa-"
"I said get the fuck out, Jeon,"

There's a heaviness in the air as Jeon Jungkook makes his way out of the comforter. He doesn't understand why his heart spoils.

With a sour mood and a twitch of his brow, Jeon Jungkook walks out the door. What he doesn't know is how Lisa breaks out into a sob the second he's shut the portico behind him.

Her memories seem to build up to a moment she knew she would never be able to forget.

"Believe me, I tried looking, but they were sold out EVERYWHERE!"

Jungkook makes a great show with his hands before he gulps down his Pikachu-themed drink. His girlfriend laughs at his antics. "Oh love," she places a comforting hand on his bicep.

"I'll buy it myself."
"No!" he sprints up. "The Beyonce vinyl was supposed to be your birthday gift!"

After much convincing, he manages to calm down. The tandem hold hands tightly as they walk down the small bridge that connects the two pavements over the creek. The summer air chips at their skin, making them blush at the intimacy of it all.

A call from the void tells him to do something.

"Lisa," he calls out, suddenly stopping in his tracks. She hums in response, snickers bar in her hand.

Without a word, Jungkook softly grabs her neck and pulls Lisa towards him. Their lips meet in a small peck, and they feel fireworks alight on their skin.

Just a small touch of lips was the mere reason for her happiness.

Gut-wrenching with grief, Lisa's eyes persist to bawl. She continues to rethink. Why did it have to turn out this way?

©

"Good morning you fu- LOVELY PEOPLE!" Hoseok yells as soon as he notices a camera.

The groups are currently seated for a hearty breakfast before their filming content. "Good morning guys," Hobi says to the camera, before offering the lens a small piece of his bread.

Jungkook's eyes seem to have bags underneath them as he sits and eats his bagel. Jennie looks at Lisa for an explanation, who just seems to scowl at the air. Yet, she carries on a conversation, not wanting to disappoint her fans.

Everyone seems to play along until Lisa feels a gap on her shoulder. Even the cameraman feels shocked. "What-"

Looking at the reactions around the table, she realizes that she does have a hint of who it was.

A genuine smile graces her face, and she giggles to herself.

"Oppa! What is this? A surprise?" she turns to the back.

-edited-