09 ❥ The Trip

𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣' 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 

Among the screams of various fans who had gathered to see them off, they walked through the wall of flashing cameras and reached their airplane without any issues

Lisa was handed a camera which she sat down with. Her seat was next to the window, and she showed off the scenery to the camera. "Guys, look, I got a good seat," she giggled. The blonde-haired girl set down her carry-on luggage on the floor. "I wonder who my seatmate will be~" 

As if on cue, Yoongi came up to her, with his hair dyed a fresh mint. "Oh," he looked pleasantly surprised. "Oh, Yoongi-ssi? Are you my seatmate?" 

The duo sat down cozily next to each other, as they continued blabbering on and on about their trip. "I reckon that we will get to eat so much delicious food on the trip. I think I'll end up gaining a lot of weight," Yoongi chuckled. Suddenly, a wild Jungkook appeared out of the blue and snatched the camera from his hand. "Jagi-ah, where have you been?" he kissed the lens. "I missed you," the brunette male continued his romantic shenanigans with the equipment. His actions earned him weird looks from the colored hair duo. 

As one of the maknaes left to go to his seat, Lisa locked eyes with Yoongi. "Let's enjoy this trip!"

©

A couple of hours later, Lisa was shaken awake by a yawning Yoongi. "We're here, and I think they want us to take our luggage." They made it out of the flight, only for Yoongi to be stolen by Hoseok. "Hyung! I had the best egg sandwich on the plane," the individual happily rambled on. They were escorted to a resort by a beach, where their sleeping arrangements were revealed by the staff member.

Room arrangement:
Lisa: Room 104
Jennie: Room 250
Rosé: Room 102
Jisoo: Room 101
Namjoon, Hobi: Room 249
Jimin, Jin: Room 103
Jungkook, Suga, V: room 105

"Wah, I get to sleep with the prince of Busan," Taehyung excitedly giggled to the camera. "He's the second prince, I'm always first," Jimin deadpanned. 

Lisa shut the door to her room, before giving her vlog camera a small tour. "Omo, guys I even got a welcome snack. I think it says... aloha a aloha mai? Please let me know what that means," she happily popped a piece of the colorful candy in her mouth. "Wah! 너무 맛있어~"

"Alright then, I'll log off for now. See you in a bit."

Lisa shut off the camera and took a light shower before getting dressed. It was nearly 5 PM and she made a decision to roam around the hotel before seeing what the staff had planned. There was a sudden knock on her door as she was drinking some water. 

She opened the portico, only to be greeted by Jungkook. Before giving him a stark response, she noticed the cameraman behind him. "Yes, Jungkook-ssi?"

"Hello, Lisa. Are you going somewhere?"
"Well, I was going to explore the resort and the beach for a bit, so yes."
"Can I uh... come with?"

She wanted to say no. But professionalism came before personal feuds. Besides, the two of them had been tolerating each other well since the last year when Jin forced them to 'At least speak properly' with each other. 

"Sure, I don't mind."

-edited-