23 ❥ Choices

'𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

"Lalisa Manoban, will you marry me?" 

There was an awkward pause in his tone as he watched the expressions on her face shift. However, her response wasn't what he anticipated at all

"Are you serious?" 
"What—" 

"You're that fucking envious over me finally being happy that you have to propose— Oh my god! I can't fucking believe you," she spat, sneering as her arms folded into her chest. 

"You lied to me, broke every ounce of my trust in you and now you want to get married? How are you such a dumb bitch, Jungkook-ah? I thought you would have changed over the years, maybe become a better human being, but no. You're the same shitty person you were all that time ago. Do you think trust is cheap, Jeon Jungkook? Well, you better flip that price tag over." 

There were tears in her eyes as she angrily huffed all the words. "I hate to say it— but I regret everything we used to be."

Those words— as they tumble from her lips, sting venom deep into Jungkook's heart. Every memory of a happy relationship between them was fading from his intellect and dissolving and dripping into chasms. He felt a hot stream of his tears falls down his cheeks. 

"I fucking hate you, Jeon Jungkook," Lisa quivered. 

"I wish we were dead."

©

"Go back home you say?" 

The office was awfully cold, it's air-con temperature was a whopping 16 degrees. Shivering in her linen shirt, Lisa nodded frantically. "Yes sir, I do want to go home."

"When do you plan to be back then?"
"Perhaps a week? The maximum would be 9 days."
"Hmm... have you checked your schedule?"

Sighing, she nodded again. "I have. Finished extra work this week so that I didn't have to miss out on the next one. I confirmed it with Vogue too."

"Well, you can pack your bags then Ms. Manoban, because you are going on vacation!"

As if tolerating HR's horrible jokes wasn't tiring enough, Lisa felt further exhausted as she greeted the paparazzi at the airport. They wished her a safe journey and saw her off. 

With the plane in the air, the girl watched several movies and series, trying her best to distract her thoughts. An ad on the airplane streaming service makes her sigh in annoyance. 

BLACKPINK's Lisa is reportedly flying back home for personal reasons— Could there be trouble brewing in her paradise? 

The title itself was draining her energy. The media sure was fucking dumb. Groaning, she sipped on her juice box, before skipping the ad and continuing the film. Anything was better than being targeted by the press. 

As the aircraft landed on her native soil, Lisa felt the tropical air of Thailand greets her cool skin. She was met by her family at the airport, who gave her bone-crushing hugs as to show their support. Lisa's mom is quick to kiss her cheek, whispering a small "I know it was hard, but you're a better person now" in her ear.

Being home was a huge sense of relief to the idol, providing her with much-needed ease after the horrendously busy years. "I missed you guys so much," she waned as she sat on the couch, sandwiched between her birth-givers. 

"Oh, we know you did love," comes her mother's response. "But your timing couldn't be better!"

"Why's that?" Lisa questioned, crinkling her brow. "Sorn is organizing a get-together soon. Think about it, you get to meet your best friends after such a long time and finally unwind!"

"Now that I think about it Ma, you're actually right." 

And thus, it was set. Lisa was to go to Sorn's party the very next day and get the chill week that she deserved. The girl could only hope that she wouldn't get distracted at the function. 

-edited-