08 ❥ Debut

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙨, 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙚𝙮𝙚 

"Gather round girls, and listen closely," Jennie shoves the in-ear deeper into her ear cavity

"We've worked non-stop for the past five years. We danced till we fell, sang till our throats parched, and practiced till our knees were bruised. Guess what? This is it. This is where we show the world who were are. Now, tell me. Who are we?"
"BLACKPINK!"
"Exactly! So let's get this show on the fucking road."

©

"And now, for the performance that everybody has been waiting for! 4 girls have dedicated their blood, sweat, and tears along with 7 boys. Please welcome the rookie groups that we've all been waiting to see— BLACKPINK and BTS!"

After performing their songs, a howling audience makes their hearts soar. 

Covered in sweat, the groups descend the stage and are greeted with further cheers. "Congratulations on your debut!" the staff smile at them and hand over the small towelettes and water bottles. "Thank you," Lisa breathes out before taking a sip of her water. Her eyes meet Jungkook's—who seems to be entranced by the way he dances on the monitor. "Narcissistic," she scoffs. 

The managers organize for cars, which arrive on time, and take the newly debuted groups back to the company. Hyun-suk greets them with a smile. "Congratulations once again on your debut, ladies and gentlemen. But of course, a debut doesn't mean everything. We shall discuss this further in the conference room."

Seated at a long table, they listen to the CEO speak. "As we all know, that you all are now evident in the public eye. People will go crazy and follow you everywhere. Thus, we have bodyguards employed," he shows them the PowerPoint slide. "You are to be treated with utmost care and co-operation. It's going to be a rocky road."

They were given further instructions before being set free. The group decided to film a V-Live in the seating area. "Hello, we are the new YG groups, BLACKPINK and BTS!" 

Chaeyoung read comments from the live, as the rest of the members answered. One specific question caught her eye. "What will we name our fandoms? That's a good one!"

Namjoon scrunched his eyebrows in concentration, mumbling various names to himself. "Bells? No, that's too girly,"

"I think we'll decide that later on, Namjoon-ah."

©

The next morning, an envelope was sent to the BLACKPINK dorm. It was a shiny and metallic color, one that caused a lot of excitement among the girls. Jennie tore open the packaging with the members surrounding her. Inside were 4 airplane tickets and a long printed prospectus. 

Jisoo's eyes raked over the contents before she screamed "Pack your bags girls— WE ARE GOING TO HAWAII!"

The rest of the day was spent packing and watching the interviews they pre-recorded to air on SNS. In the Bangtan dorm, there was a similar environment. The boys were overjoyed at the thought of a break after working hard for so many years. Hoseok zipped up his suitcase as Jimin was seated on top of it. "Are you sure you want to take this much stuff, Hyung? It's not even closing properly!"

"Chim— I know what I'm doing, trust me!"
"Whatever you say Hyung."

Excitement was evident in their expression. Although it was going to be a fully filmed trip along with some work schedule, dipping their toes in the warm sand of the beach didn't sound so bad. 

-edited-