02 ❥ Enemy

𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 '𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚

Two weeks had passed since the scouting. The four girls currently occupied a small single-story house with a tiny backyard as a dormitory.

"Are you guys ready yet? You know we have to reach in 15 minutes right?" Lisa nagged her group members, pouting to try and speed up their process of getting dressed. "You... you know we live five minutes away from the building right?" Jennie gave the youngest a concerned look.

Their friendship went far back, all of the girls in the room understood each other's needs and wants. They realized that Lisa was just worried about their status as a rookie group, and wanted to impress their mentors. Sighing, the girls speedran throughout the dorm, trying to look for leggings that had seemingly vanished. 

They reached the practice room earlier than the given time, which earned Lalisa some taunts and glares. But they were all in good front. 

The portico to the room was opened mere minutes later and in stepped the CEO of the company, along with the manager that was assigned to them. Lisa immediately copied her members, bowing a full ninety degrees as they entered the room. 

"Good morning, Blackpink," Hyun-suk grumbled.
"Good morning Mister Yang!" they chorused. 

The manager cleared her throat. "We have asked you for your presence here for a consequential announcement," she opened a piece of paper. "A new group has been taken under our wing. The seven-member boy group will be debuting alongside Blackpink and will be given joint classes with them to increase productivity and boost the learning process. We request cooperation from both parties, before commencing our activities. Thank you."

As if on cue, the door opened and the boys walked in. Lisa tried to contain her shock. She knew all of them!

Jungkook's siren eyes met hers in an icy glare. Namjoon coughed up an introduction. "Right, nice to meet you," he bowed. 

The interaction had created an awkward air between them. Jisoo and Jimin exchanged knowing looks, sensing the electricity between Jungkook and Lisa, which was seemingly ignored by Yang Hyun-suk. 

"Get along well, and learn to accommodate. I will see you in the monthly evaluation. Till then," Hyun-suk nodded and left the room. After a rushed goodbye, Blackpink's manager turned to the girls. "You all are to report to this very room at 3 PM sharp. It is currently 9, so you have a few free hours. Utilize them well. Oh- before I leave," she dug through the stack of papers on her arm. 

"Lisa, your brother sends his greetings from Japan. He wanted me to hand this over to you."

The blonde girl receives a black envelope. As soon as the mentor leaves, she turns to the boys, and venom was woven into her tone. "Seems like your obsession with me has landed you near me once again Jeon. I pity you, but at the same time, I don't wish to place the burden of blame on your meaningless existence. If I was you, I'd stalk me too."

"Your farce bullshit really surprises me. Where is the girl cowering behind me, I wonder. It's fate, Lisa. We were meant to be together."

The girl is about to walk out of the room when Seokjin's surprisingly deep voice stuns them to a stop. "In case you didn't notice, we are your neighbors. Why not leave together, if we have to walk down the same path?"

The suggestion was quickly accepted to avoid further conflict. 

On the walk back, Yoongi occupies Lisa's side to shield her from meaningless arguments that he knew the younger would start. He seems to be drunk in his thoughts. "Geez, you're so loud. I can almost hear you think," Lisa groans. 

The gelled hair boy can't help but flash her a gummy smile. "You... are you sure you're ready to hear me out, Miss Manoban?"

Lisa sucks in a breath.

"Why don't you let us have some peace of mind, and understand his side of the story too? He has a lot to say, that's for sure," the man sighed. "Just... hear him out. Keeping him is completely your decision," Yoongi wisely concluded.

Her eyes glazed over the short boy jumping around in excitement about the newest Iron Man movie. Did she want him back?

-edited-