21 ❥ Blood Diamond

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚

"Hello, Appa," Jungkook grit his teeth. 

"What do you want now?" his father exclaimed, irritated at the sudden call. "Oh please, you know exactly what I want."

He hears a scoff. "It's been 3 years son, get over it. Grow me a good pair of balls and send some cash over."

Jungkook wanted to shoot his father's brains out. 

How could a father be so insensitive to his son's emotions? He wanted to throw up. "I don't want to do this anymore," he breathed out, eyes suddenly met with a small shining object tucked in the back of one of the many hoodies strewn all over the floor. Jungkook slowly treaded over the clothes and reached his hand inside the pocket.

"You think you're allowed to not do this? I never knew that I had such a dumb bitch as my son."

Jungkook's breath hitched as he felt the glittering object in his hand. "Just leave me alone you old son of a bitch. Do you think you can hurt me? I could abandon you with that wretched fucking slut you fuck around with. Don't want Mom finding out do we?"

"You bastard! You dare threaten your own Appa—"

Before his dad could go off on another tangent, the red-haired boy simply cut the line and threw his phone on the bed. His eyes were more interested in the small silver item in his hand. 

It was a ring. But not just any ring, It was a promise ring. 

He had purchased the accessory many years ago with hopes of seeing Lisa adorn it on her slender fingers. Somehow, seeing his dream float in front of his eyes again made him feel an ounce of hope in his heart. The longer he stared at the oval shape of the blood diamond, the more he began to plot in his head. 

Jeon Jungkook was going to be Mr. Right this time. 

As the maknae planned his truce agenda, BamBam pulled his car into a discreet parking spot, before escorting Lisa out and into an elevator. "I swear to God Bammie, if this is how I die, I will haunt your ass."

Her best friend chuckled at her nonsense. The elevator neared the 16th floor, and he quickly covered her eyes. 

BamBam led Lisa carefully into a fully airconditioned room, before finally taking his hands off of her eyes. "Ta-da!" he announced with jazz hands, as Lisa stared at the room in shock.

The whole floor was an arcade, filled to the brim with different game machines. "Oh my God— How?" the raven-haired girl questioned her date. "Youngjae hyung discovered this place when he came here with his rich friends... But enough of that! Do you... like it?" 

"I adore it already!" she squealed, before running off to various machines and pressing on buttons. When she realized that the controls weren't working, Lisa turned around and pouted at BamBam. "Yah! Are all of them broken?"