Chapter 33 : Masquerade Ball

Start from the beginning

Maybe I shouldn't think about midnight and enjoy the left hours, filling the castle with good memories before the storm shatters us apart..

"Blue roses.." He smiled knowingly while glancing at all the blue roses on my dress

I nodded while smiling and averting his eyes to hide my teary eyes and flushed cheeks.

"Are you ready..your majesty ?" He asked teasingly, my head shot up and my eyes widened in shock

"Don't call me like this" I chuckled shyly and shook my head when he tried to say something against it.

He politely offered me his arm which is why I linked our arms and straightened my body to walk towards the main hall of the castle where the masquerade would take place.

"Jimin ?" I asked him nervously, my hands were trembling and my voice was shaking while we were slowly walking down the empty hallway.

"Yes Y/n" He turned his head and looked at me with curious eyes behind his dark mask.

"Can you do me a favor ?" I gulped while licking over my lips and opening my hand which revealed a folded letter I wrote last night when I felt I was suffocating in the darkness of the night without Taehyung.

Flashback

I stroke over the feather pen in my hands and smiled while sniffling and glancing at the yellow and brownish paper in front of me as I was sitting in the dim lit room with a oil lamp next to me.

For the first time in my life I was thankful that we had to study the old korean alphabet called Hanja in University, though the classes were boring and we would rather act on stage we knew that a part of acting required the old language.

While staring and the blank paper my mind shifted to the first time I met Taehyung and he immediately pulled me in his trance, his alluring cold eyes, his pose and charisma, the way he would tease me or stare at me and making my heart accelerate in an almost unhealthy way.

I know our start wasn't the best, he was a dickhead in the begging, a cold hearted asshole almost.

I chuckled at my own thoughts while wiping a tear away.

But suddenly our bond started to develop into something so magical and electric which was even felt by the people around us, we couldn't hide it, I felt so many emotions at once that I was at the verge of doing plenty of jumps and black flips through the castle.

I felt happy

I really did

And I know I shouldn't be sad because it is ending, I should he happy because it has happened

"King Kim Taehyung of Mahiron, that was what they told me when I asked who you are, the ruler of a nation and the one who turned into the ruler of my heart.
You started a fire in me which can't die down, just like my breath which got stuck with you since the first day I glanced into your eyes and saw my world inside them."

A tear fell on the paper while I started whimpering in pain and closing my eyes to find his dark brown eyes again.

"You let me live the fairytale I always dreamt of, you made me laugh and turned into the home I was craving for. The first one who believed in my story and curiosly listened to everything I told him about the unknown world he has never been to. You haven't doubt me, you trusted me with the power of love and showed me how it feels like to be alive even though I was far away from home.
You helped me to accept my self and see myself through your eyes filled with love and desire, how can I forget the way you would look at me ?"