19. The Dark Hood

Beginne am Anfang

Crowd: Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash!

Rainbow Dash: I still can't hear you!

Crowd: Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash!

Twilight Sparkle: Call me silly, but I think this whole hero thing might be going to Rainbow Dash's head.

Pinkie Pie: You may be right...silly.

And now Rainbow Dash is bragging to everyone.

Rainbow Dash POV

Rainbow Dash: And then I zoomed into the well. I knew it would be dark and dangerous, but I didn't let that stop me. Danger's my middle name. Rainbow 'Danger' Dash. Thinking back on it, I acted pretty awesomely heroic that day.

Spike: That day.

Applejack: Awesomely heroic that day and awesomely arrogant ever since.

Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle: Mm-hm.

Y/n:*sigh*Good grief

Rainbow Dash: Hey, Applejack. How'd you like to be immortalized as my friend?

Applejack: Immorta-what?

Y/n: Are you taking notes?

Spike: Yup! I've been hand-picked by Rainbow Dash herself, to write her autobiography!

Twilight Sparkle: Umm, autobiographies are supposed to be written by the person they are about.

Rainbow Dash: Maybe for your normal, run-of-the-mill person. But I'm far too busy saving lives to stop and write. That's why I hired Spike as my ghost writer.

Pinkie Pie:*yelps*Spike's a ghost!

Rainbow Dash: ...Anyway. Spike here writes down everything I say. Don't you, Spike?

Spike: Don't... you... Spike. Got it!

Rainbow Dash: This way, I can stay focused on performing those acts of bravery that nobody else has the guts to perform. Yep, it takes guts. But it also takes brains. And sometimes a big lunch and a nap. Being a hero is surely not for everyone, but I'm up to the challenge.

I am now signing autographs for kids.

Rainbow Dash: There you go.

Lemon Daze: Someday, I wanna be just like you!

Rainbow Dash: Aim high, kid, but don't aim for the impossible.

Just then i heard screaming and it was from Cherry Berry and the air balloon she was on was falling.

Cherry Berry: Help! Help!

Snips: Uh, don't you think you should go and help?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, yeah. I've got a good ten seconds to spare. Just a couple more.

With enough time to spare fly towards her but then someone else in a black hooded coat just appeared as if out of nowhere and saved her before me.

Pony: Holy turnips, that person came outta nowhere!

Daisy: I've never seen such bravery in all my life!

Mayor Mare: That's right! Ponyville has a new hero. A hooded figure that has done well by our fair town today. I dub this new hooded hero 'The Mysterious Dark Hood'!

 I dub this new hooded hero 'The Mysterious Dark Hood'!