DEMONS ADVOCACY

Chapter 11

Kakashi let out a heavy sigh.

"Guess Naruto and the others are not within their care" he murmured.

He's currently at his room. They had returned to Konoha two days ago and was given a week off.

They had also delivered the informations they had gathered when they were at the former Uzushio, it is still protected by whirlpools but the place was different than before. It's in an isolated desert.

He let out a heavy sigh once again.

I had failed you, sensei.

[ANKUGAKURE]

The nine jinchuurikis waited at their Meeting room for their tenants to meet them and to ask how did it go.

"What do you think happened?" Fū asked.

"Maybe they threatened them to leave before they eat them!" Gaara laughed.

"Nah, maybe they told them how amazing and powerful they are" Han said.

"Yeah, they like to brag and compare things all the time." Naruto added.

"Like how they got more experience than us.." Yagura trailed.

Roshi laughed." Or how nasty humans nowadays."

"And complained how sleep disturbers we are" Yugito added.

They all laughed. Then a deep raspy voice startled them.

"You know talking about someone's back is bad" the voice said.

The nine jinchuurikis laughed.

"So? How did it go Kurama?" Naruto asked.

The nine bujuus in their human form, took their seats.

"Let's just say, it's kinda boring" Shukaku answered.

"What do you mean?" Yagura asked.

"We never really, tortured them, except for the pink." Kokuo answered.

"And why is that?" B asked.

"Because we never really revealed who we are, you know to extend the fun" Chomei smirked.

"I don't get it" Naruto scratched his head.

"But did they suspect that Naruto and the other's are here?" Yugito questioned.

"They did. A Hyuuga girl sensed Neji's chakra" Matatabi answered her host.

"How did you get away with it?" Utakata asked.

"Nah, we're good at lying."

"Anyways, the plan will commence, the Five Great Villages asked for an alliance with us. As planned, we will grant Mist, Sand and Lightning. Then Konoha, let's just say, the real fun begins then" Kurama laughed.

"I hate it when you laugh like that" Naruto commented.

Kurama glared.

The bijuus, returned to their host, by reversing the ritual they did at the sealing chamber.

Early in the morning, Naruto went to the Uzumaki Clan's compound. He's still twelve, nearly turning thirteen, yet he is now ruling his own village.
He still needs to get stronger, that's why, he seek out the people who can help him with training.

He is training with the other jinchuurikis, along with Zabuza and some persons under his command, like the Osaki brothers.

But, he still needs to learn his family's technique.