DEMONS ADVOCACY

Chapter 2: Meeting them.

Naruto went to his apartment sealing all important stuffs. Such as weapons, his many sealing formulas on a scroll, clothes and his parent's things that he have.

"I'm so excited!" He exclaimed." It's been a month since we last saw them right Kurama?"

"We sure do. This is just the beginning of a legend.."

When he finished, he left his apartment, walking on the streets of Konoha heading to the main gate.

Then, he suddenly remembered  persons who is one of the most important to him.

Iruka-sensei. Konohamaru, Udon, Moegi.

He went back to his apartment, grabbed a paper and a pen that he left and began to write his letter. He went to the Hokage Tower and handed it to the Third asking him to deliver it to them.

He exited the tower, and while he was walking, he saw Sasuke and Sakura.

"Oh look what we have here, my so caller teammates." He thought to himself.

"Why do Naruto have to show up now. He will ruin my moment with Sasuke-kun!" Sakura screeched on her thoughts.

Sasuke eyed the blond. "Why is he carrying a huge scroll?" He asked himself.

Wow, I didn't know he gave a shit.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are facing each other. Sakura is just you know, just fangirling at the 'mighty Uchiha' trying to impress her Sasuke-kun. While glaring daggers at Naruto.

"Naruto..." Sasuke trailed, as an attempt to talk to him.

Naruto didn't pay attention and just walk pass through them.

"Oi! Naruto-baka! Why did you turn your back on Sasuke-kun! He's superior to you! You pesky demon!" Sakura glared.

That last senstence made Naruto shiver in anger. But he controlled himself.

Now's not the time to feel bloodthirsty.

It hurts him so much. He will definitely get them for this...soon...

He took a last glance at them and thought.

"I would also love to be friends with you guys, I had hoped that ever since we were
announced as team. I had hoped that someday, you will warm me up. But no, you are like the villagers.."

He turned away afterwards and continued to walk not caring a single thing.

That left Sakura and Sasuke confused and both of them displayed the what-was-that-for face.

He continued walking; amidst of his walking, he can hear murmurs of the villages.

"Atlast the demon is leaving!"

"Time to celebrate!"

He ignored. That's the best thing to do for now.

He shortly arrived at the gates, noticing only Kiba and Akamaru are there.

"Hey!" He greeted.

Kiba smiled at him while Akamaru barked.

"I guess they are taking their times bidding goodbyes."

"Yup"

Just then, they saw Neji, Tenten, Rock Lee, Hinata, Chouji, Shikamaru and Shino making their way towards them.

"Rock Lee? Tenten? Hinata?" Naruto wondered.

"We ca-m--e t-to s-ay goo-dby--e" the shy Hyuuga heirres stuttered.