DEMONS ADVOCACY

Chapter 10

The throne room with nine chairs in total seated the Ankukages. The leaders of Ankugakure.

The throne room, statues and knights scattered around. Red carpet on the floor.

The door opened and revealed sixteen shinobis wearing the Konoha symbol.

"Ankukages" they kneeled.

"Rise!" the man in the middle

"I am Kakashi Hatake from Konoha, Ankukage-sama." Kakashi stated.

"Oh" a woman seated at th seventh seat laughed.

"Nice to meet you Konoha shinobi. Might as well introuduce ourselves then" she looked at the man on the first seat.

"I'm Shukaku" a man in his mid thirtie's, with a red spiky hair, jade eyes wearing a black kimono with a kanji for one at the right side of the chest introduced.

"I'm Matatabi" a brunnete woman also in her mid thirtie's in appearance, wearing the same clothes Shukaku wore, but the kanji is two.

"Isobu" the third man introduced, he have a light green hair, with black eyes, same as the others, a kimono with the kanji for three.

"Son Goku" a man with muscular built, spiky yellow hair, introduced.

*you know Goku from DBZ? That's how Son Goku looks like.*

"Kokuo" a man, with black hair reaching to his shoulders, and an X scar on his neck said.

"Saiken" a man with also a red spiky hair, but with blue eyes, introduced.

"Chomei" a woman in her mid twenties, witha long silky black hair reaching to her hip, and vivid green eyes introduced.

"Gyuki" an old man, maybe in his mid sixtie's, white hair and white beard introduced.

"Kurama." the man on the last seat said, he's a good looking man, in his mid thirtie's, red hair, violet eyes wearing the same kimono the others are wearing with the kanji of nine.

The Konoha shinobis introduced themselves as well.

They've been feeling a little off lately, something about the place is different, like it has no life at all.

"Did you enjoy your stay here?" Gyuki asked.

"We did. Ankukage-dono. Your subjects are hospitable" Kurenai answered.

"So, tell us what is your purpose here?" Kurama half growled.

Kakashi grabbed a scroll on his pocket, and handed it to the golden armored knight, giving it to the kages.

"A peace treaty.." Saiken trailed.

"But" Kokuo interferred. "Why did the other villages sent you in behalf of them?"

Kakashi gulped.

"Ankukage-sama its because, the other villages thought that you'll be kind tp js and agree, since this is really the Great Kingdom, which was Uzushio." Asuma replied.

"And since the Uzumaki clan, the rulers of Uzushio are great friends with Konoha, the treaty would be approved." Guy continued.

"Oh.. Uzushio, the fallen royal country. " Shukaku trailed.

"Hai."

"But your wrong about something.." Matatabi said.

"What is that Ankukage-sama?" Sakura asked.

"Uzu and Konoha were not friends, only Uzu and Senju" she said.

"But that's the same thing!" Sakura glared.

Matatabi glared at her.

"You dare talk back!" She growled.

"My apologies for her Ankukage-dono" Kakashi bowed.

"No. Knights!" she shouted.

"Anyone who disrespect us will taste lur wrath. But since this is your first time, it's not death that we will give you." Isobu laughed.

"Bring her there" Kurama ordered.

"Hai!"

With that two golden armored knight took Sakura, while the other genin just watch.

"Where are you taking her Ankukage-sama?" Ino asked, somewhat concerned for Sakura.

"Hell" Matatabi said and laughed.

The Konoha shinobis grew big,

"Don't worry, she'll be fine" Chomei added.

They reluctantly nodded their heads.

"Unto the matter," Kurama said.

"What will this treaty do good for us?"

"Uh. You'll be facing no military and shinobi wars." Kakashi answered.

The nine of them laughed.

"Konoha-san, are you underestimating, our Country, the former Uzushiogakure?" Shukaku asked.

"No, we don't mean that, Ankukage-sama." Kurenai shake her head.

"This is trash.!" Kurama snarled.

"We will think about this. We'll send you a message till then" Isobu said.

"Hai!"

"Ano..Ankukage-sama, do you have shinobi here that are former Konoha shinobis?" Hinata raised her hands.

"We don't have." Gyuki answered.

"But she sensed Neji Hyuuga's chakra here." Rock Lee said.

"Oh..." was their only response.

"Ankukage-sama, do you happen to know the jinchuurikis?" Asuma asked.

"Jinchuuriki?"

"Hai!"

"No."

"But you have statues of the nine tailed beast!" Guy shouted.

"That?" Saiken asked then chuckled.

"Easy, we patronize them. And Neji, along with the other kids with him built those, they are good sculpture makers anyway.." Saiken said.

"Sculptor?" The Konoha shinobis asked.

"Yes, they were here, but, maybe they had already left when they saw you, what did you do with them anyway? They all looked broken." Kokou stated.

"We didn't do anything wrong Ankukage-sama."

"Is that so..."

"Hai."

"Anyway, we have an important meeting to do. You can fetch your teammate after an hour. Then you may leave our kingdom. You are not welcome in the first place anyways. About the treaty, we'll think about it." Kurama said, then the nine of them left.

Leaving the Konoha shinobis shiver, why you ask? Because those last words are said with killer intents.

"Let's head back to the inn."

They went back, and packed their belongings, fetched Sakura who is trembling because of the trauma she's in and made thier journey back to their village to report everything.

Pitiful Konoha, when they didn't even know that they just faced the nine bijuus in their ultimate human form.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So this is the latest chapter, sorry if I only uploaded one chapter today, but don't worry, I'll also publish a chapter next time.

~keiko.