DEMONS ADVOCACY

Chapter 3: Getting to know.

Now all of them are together, facing the ruined castle before their eyes.

"Are we really going to rebuild this? It's going to take a lot of time, even if with shadow clones." Neji asked, as he inspected the area.

Shikamaru yawned. " Yep. It's troublesome."

"But I sense Naruto has a plan." Shino joined in their conversation.

Chouji chimed in. " Isn't that right Naruto."

"Please adress him Naruto-sama" the one with the tall staff told them.

"Indeed. You must respect him." the blonde woman added.

The ex-Konoha nin looked at each other, but agreed in confusion.

"Hai!"

Naruto laughed."I told you. No formalities needed."

"Hai! Naruto-sama" all of them responded.

Naruto rolled his eyes and dead panned.

Naruto step forward, followed by the eight other people. Forming their fingers in a triangle like seal.

The eight of them chanted.

"Demon Art: Demon Illusion Release"

After those words, there were nine lightning from the sky. And appeared right before them are nine giant gates showing several stone holes that is used to pour chakra. And each gate represents, the nine bijuus. Starting from the one tailed racoon to the nine tailed fox.

"Guys. Come here and register your chakra" Naruto motioned the others.

The ex-Konoha nin, along with the companions of the other jinchuuriki, went and did what Naruto asked them, they casted their chakra onto the holes and each hole glowed red snd blue colors.

After a few seconds, the gate opened, revealing a wide and huge kingdom.

It's the size of the whole Five Great Nations put together!

They are welcomed by knights in an armor.

"Naruto, what is this place?" Kiba managed to ask.

"Why did mg Byakugan didn't see through the genjutsu?" Neji asked.

"Because only demons can, and if you are registered. Anyways, explanation later." Naruto explained.

They entered the gates and they are surprised with the huge structures, fine establishments, and even pyramids.

It's a place where you can picture a productive country.

And in the middle, at the very center of the whole land, a giant black castle.

"Okay everyone, let's shunshin to that castle" the tallest among them commanded.

"Hai!"

They arrived infront of the castle afterwards, they were welcome again by knights but this time, they are knights in golden armors.

They were escorted into a large entrance door with smalll whirlpool symbols.

The blond woman step forwards and touched the ripple marks.

"Everyone, these are also registering sysytem. But, it's through blood. Now, please do so, fill the ripples with your blood."

When they are done, the door opened, then they saw how huge and wide the castle is. They are also welcomed by the sculptures of the nine bijuus.