DEMONS ADVOCACY

Chapter 4: The Lost Kingdom

"Tomorrow, Roshi-san will tell the others about the history of this place. And maybe some tour?" Naruto suggested.

"Ofcourse, but tomorrow will also be the arrival of some of our people to stay here." Yagura mentioned.

B crossed his arms." Then what about explanations while tour?"

"Yeah. That's logical." Yugito agreed.

"Wait!" Fū shouted.

"What?"

"We didn't tell them about the mummies! What will happen tomorrow if they are woken up by mummies?" She asker wide eyed.

Yagura smirked. " I am sure they will attack them?"

"But will they not suspect them as an ally? I am sure they are smart enough, considering there's a Nara in this castle. And all of them knew that only registered people can come in? Although, I'm not quite sure." Utakata sighed as he blow out some bubbles from his pipe.

"Shall we tell them?" Roshi asked

Han giggled. " I don't want to.."

"No, tomorrow's gonna be a blast. Let's order the mummies to scare them." Gaara said as he manipulated some sands.

"Agree" Naruto laughed.

"Then I shall go and order the mummies to scare our friends. You guys get some dinner and sleep. Especially you, Naruto and Gaara." Yagura half commanded.

"And please. No ramen" Yugito added.

"I'll help you Yagura." Utakata rose from his seat and went to the pyramids.

Naruto looked at them.

No ramen for dinner?

Man.

Naruto and the others obliged. They had dinner and slept. Except for Gaara and Naruto, no, it's not about their seals, but their nightmares.

Haunting them.

In the morning, the sun shines brightly, but, Naruto and the others are startled by screams around the castle.

"Help!!!!" Chouji screamed.

Neji, Shino, Shikamaru and Kiba also screamed for help. But no one came, thinking that the others are also facing difficulties, they decided to fight these toilet-papered dead man.

In Chouji's room he already knocked out the mummy and it turned into ashes. He quickly left the room he's staying in order to find Naruto, but he ended up in the living room with Neji, Shino, Shikamaru and Kiba.

"Guys! I just encountered a mummy!" He said while panting.

"All of us did. But where are Naruto and the others?" Neji asked as he activated his eyes.

"This is odd." Shino murmured.

"Yeah man." Kiba agreed.

They agreed to leave the area in order to search for the others, but just then five mummies appeared right infront of them.

"I thought we've defeated them!" Shino was caught off-guard.

"I thought so too man" Kiba agreed.

"Shit. We have to fight them again."Chouji cursed.

Shikamaru leaned by the wall, facing the window of the castle.

The mummies are about to approach them when the suddenly stopped moving.