DEMONS ADVOCACY

Chapter 1: Banishment

Naruto is sitting at the sculpture of the heads of the past and present Hokages.

The known to be energetic blond, now seemed to be lifeless, sat at the Fourth Hokage's head which is his father.

He is talking to Kurama at the moment, he'd been friends with the overgrown fox, almost five years now. He is asking the fox when will be the right time to establish it.

He looked at the beautiful looking view of the village from where he is.

"Dad, seems like your judgement about the people of Konoha is wrong.." he thought in remorse.

"I hope I can bring your mother and father back to life just to fuck the hell out of the villagers and to tell them that you are the son of the declared heroes of Konoha. And you yourself is a hero kit!" Kurama snarled at Naruto's mind.

"Me too Kurama" Naruto shrugged.

He keeps watching the village in disgust, until an ANBU-masked pig appeared in front of him.

"Naruto-san, the Lord Third and the Lord Fifth wants to see you at the Hokage Tower."

Naruto looked at the man infront him.

He focused his eyes. "What does ba-chan and Jiji wants from me now?" He asked himself.

"Fine then" he nodded at the ANBU.

Both of them sunshined at the Hokage Tower.

"Seems like the council is present too.." he thought upon arriving at the tower.

The ANBU knocked on the door, and waited to receive an approval.

Soon enough, the 'come in' response was heard.

Both of them entered the Hokage's office. And was welcome by the two Hokage's- Sarutobi Hiruzen and Senju Tsunade, her assistant, Shizune which is carrying their pig.

Also, a mix of smiles and glares were shot at him from the Council, from both sides of the Shinobi Clan Heads and the Civilian representatives.
Along with the Konoha 12's Jounin senseis.

"You may leave" the Sandaime ordered the escort ANBU

"Good the demon is here!" one foolish civilian shouted.

Tsunade pointed her finger at the owner of the voice "Shut up! I haven't ask any of you to speak!"

"So, Tsunade no ba-chan, Jiji? What do you want from me?" He asked, barely hiding his emotions deep within him.

"Have some respect will you?" Danzo glared at him with his visible eye.

"Old war hawk, shut yourself up, it's fine, he always calls us those nicknames" Sarutobi sigh.

"So what now?" Naruto asked again, hoping this will end soon, being in a room with the people who despised you is so suffocating.

"Meeting Commence!" The Godaime stated as she sat at her seat.

"Meeting?"

"Hokage-samas" Danzo started. " We wish for you to grant our request that had been pending for 12 years now, we wish for the banishment of the Kyuubi, the demon incarnate! Uzumaki Naruto" he stated, and everyone from the civilian council nodded their heads.

Both of the declared Hokages have sad faces. Even the one's who cared for the Uzumaki had a mixture of sadness and remorse, anger towards the civilians.
But, when they looked at Naruto, his face is as energetic as ever, still smiling, a genuine smile to be exact.