DEMONS ADVOCACY

Chapter 6

Another gloomy day in Konoha.

A day without a loud-mouthed kid.

Day without a loud laugh.

Without pranks

A day without ninjas from chuunin to Jounin chasing around a certain blond.

A day without someone having fifty bowls of ramen.

Without happiness.

Without life.

Without Naruto.

Will it be like this...

FOREVER?

That is how you would feel today at Konoha.

Sadness.

Even though only a few cared for the blond, the atmosphere there is tense.

The two Hokages are no better, they miss their Naruto but still they have to work.

Team 7's sensei, Kakashi Hatake, is at the Training grounds 7, not reading his book. Soon enough, his squad will arrive, with the exemption of Naruto.

Sakura hummed. " Isn't this nice Sasuke-kun? That baka is gone!"

Sasuke ignored her. "Where did that dobe go?" He thought.

"You guys got a new teammate. Come out now." Kakashi stated.

Then a boy, in their age stepped out from the bushes, he have blue spiky hair, black eyes and a fair skinned ninja. He wore a blue shirt with a knife symbol, black ninjas pants and ninja sandals.

"Hi. I'm Neturi Shin." the boy introduced.

"I am Sakura."

"OMG! I HAVE TWO HOTTIES ON MY TEAM!" she squeeled on her mind.

"Sasuke. Uchiha Sasuke."

"Let us head to the Hokage Tower for our mission."

With that Team 7 headed out.

[ANKUGAKURE]

The Meeting room is now occupied with the leaders. Today, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, the Ankukage, will present the leaders for each department.

"As all of you know, that our kingdom and it's different villages are now occupied with different clans that are said to be washed away. Well, I'm truly honored to present you the departments of Ankugakure."

"The nine of us Jinchuurikis will be the Ankukages, the council man along with the shinobi clan heads."

"Now, the main advisor, Yagura Katarachi. Along side with our main strategist, Shikamaru Nara, they are also the one incharge of our village's Strategy and Tactics Division."

"Next, the commanding officer of our Advance Ninja Squad, like the ANBU's will be known as DEATH, will be Sabako no Gaara."

"The Assassination Squad will be lead by ofcourse our very own, Osaki Clan."

"The one incharge of our Medical Ninja Units, will be both Yugito and Haku."

"Patrol Group around the kingdom, the commanding officer will be our very own Han, with the assistance of the patrol knights."

"Tracking system will be led by Shino Aburame."

"The Hunter Division will be under Roshi."

"The incharge for the Trade and Industry would be Utakata."

"The one incharge of security around only the palace would be Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru."

"Our Sensory Unit would be under Neji Hyuuga, alongside with our very own Uzumaki Clan shinobis who survived the incident before."

"The one incharge at the Academy, and all Academy-related matters would be Fū"

"Interrogation Unit would be by Oruki clan, along side with some Uzumaki shinobis."

"The Commander for our defence system would be Killer B." Naruto announced.

"And yours truly, Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto,your ramen customer! And Ankukage,!"  he announced and claps and cheerings were heard.

A moment later, only the nine of them are there one the room.

"Definitely more enemies will come after us." Yagura pinpointed.

"Yeah right. But, you're forgetting, now we have a village to run, and did I mention? The largest among all of the countries? What could go wrong?" Fū answered.

"That's right." Roshi agreed.

"Anyways, we should rest. I have a feeling, tomorrow's gonna be a big day." Utakata chuckled.

"Yeah. You folks get some rest. Tomorrow's the official Day 1. I'll get myself ramen, the ramen stands are already there. See yah!" Said the enthusiastic blond as he Hiraishin his way there.

"He's really the son of the Yellow Flash" Roshi commented.

"Agree."

"Well, I gotta go, konoyaro, bakayaro!"

The rest of the day was normal, not until after their siesta, some clans also moved in, the clans that are said to have lived at the Great Kingdom before, but when they got ambushed, they moved out.

Some of the new arrivees are the other members of the Uzumaki and Senju clan, heading towards their main compound, which are also castles, provided by their current clan head and Kage.

But, a nightmares always come back and haunt the peacefuls.

K O N O H A

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey! Still reading! Why thank you!

~keiko.