Chapter 10 - Hurray! Summer Vacation

Chapter 10: Hurray! Summer Vacation!

Now playing: Buddyfight Champions OP 1 - "Champions" by Hoho

It is finally summer. Morihito and his schoolmates headed to a vacation island named "Golden Island". They travelled by a tremendous ferry sponsored by Gaen Financial Group.

The sun shined on the whole island. It makes the sea and sands reflected like sapphire and gold dust, and this is where the name "Golden Island" came from.

 It makes the sea and sands reflected like sapphire and gold dust, and this is where the name "Golden Island" came from

"Arrived, here we are! I can't wait to see more events! Wait for me, buddyfights!" Kai cheered. He couldn't hide his excited mood towards this vacation. He ran around once he landed on the ground. He couldn't sleep during the previous week due to this event.

So this is Golden Island, it looks more normal than I thought. Morihito thought.

Buddyfight competitions? Sounds like great timing to show off my training results. Xander wondered.

"Alright guys, cheers!"

A cheerful woman took a photo of Morihito and Xander at a moment. Scaring Morihito right away.

"Ugh!! Who just did that?!" Morihito was shocked by someone capturing him in a flash.

"She is our class's mathematics teacher, haven't you heard about Miss Terumi Kuchinawa?" Kai said.

The woman with long orange hair with green eyes, wearing a pair of sunglasses and a sun hat, shook Morihito's hands friendly.

"Nice to meet you, Morihito! I heard that you transferred to this school for a month. Do you know Kai? He is an active student in my class. Isn't it, Kai?"

"Thanks, Miss Kuchinawa, I will do my best!" Kai answered firmly.

"Don't forget your holiday homework...See you, Kai and Morihito!" :)

Her glasses blinked when she spoke, her evil smile shocked Kai.

"Alright...! I think I can handle that." T^T

Kai's math is scary as heck! Luckily she is not in my class! Puff! Morihito thought.

Later, the screen displayed the size of the room and groupings announcements. A message had been delivered to everyone's phone and the map was displayed in the air visually.

Did something pop up on my phone? Morihito turned on his screen for a check.

"Hey look! Morihito! I am your roommate!" Kai said agitatedly.

Morihito read the grouping carefully and he found something suspicious.

Oh cmon! Why?

"Kiyoshi is also in our room...are you alright?"