Chapter 13 - Final Battle - Morihito VS Kai

Chapter 13: Final Battle - Morihito VS Kai

Now playing: Buddyfight Champions OP 1 - "Champions" by Hoho

https://youtu.be/VFz-WORkKFQ

Somewhere in Dragon World, Morihito and Xander started their training in Dragon World. However, they had some troubles with the wild dragons and thieves that attacked them during the adventure. Morihito and Xander stood back to back.

"Follow them! Don't let them get away!"

"Morihito, this way!" Xander shouted.

"I can't! We are being surrounded!"

"Those jerks...damn it!"

"Surrender now! You can still be alive if you become one of us." The thieves said.

"Stop holding your weapons or we will chop your arms off! Don't try to make a move!"

"I think that that human looked delicious..."

"I shouldn't bring you to the Dragon world, this is all my fault!" Xander said regretfully.

"No time for that. Let's find a way to get out of here."

One of the dragon thieves was approaching Morihito with his sword in his hand and tried to stab into his enemy's chest while his salivary was falling from his mouth. Xander ceased him by waving his arms to that dragon's waist. The dragon thief rolled backwards in mid-air and fell to the ground.

"Bastards! Don't try to hurt him!" Xander roared.

Seeing one of their allies being attacked, those dragons came forward to vanish their rivals without hesitation.

"Oh no, they seem to be very furious!"

"Morihito, danger!"

Another Dragon rushed towards Morihito with a dagger. Morihito summoned his cyan flaming Drago Blade and blocked the attack.

"H-How can a human summon a weapon?"

That dragon opened his mouth and shouted, holding his daggers tightly. His allies began to notice Morihito.

"How do you use that even if not in a buddyfight game?" Xander asked.

"Don't ask me, I never know!"

Morihito pushed that dragon backwards to make him fall. Then he prepared to block other dragons' attacks.

_________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, a red dragon with an orange underbelly watched the fight far away, wearing golden armour, with a dark red tattered cape waving in the air by a blown wind.

"1 versus 38, that's not a good number. Why would he come to Dragon World? There's a boy behind him...are they buddies?"

What in the world?! Did he just pull his weapon out of the air? Could that be-

"Grandpa, what are you looking at?"

A tiny red dragon with a similar look grabbed his left hand.

"Hey kiddo, why don't you go play with your friends?"

"Because I want to see grandpa!"

"Alright. Let's play a game, shall we?"

"Yes! Playing with grandpa is so much fun! I love it!"