Chapter 7 - Missing Pieces

Chapter 7: Missing Pieces

Now playing: Buddyfight Champions OP 1 - "Champions" by Hoho

In the hospital, A nurse helped Xander to sterilize and bound up his wounds.

"Ouch! It hurts a lot! Aww!" Xander couldn't stop screaming when the sterilized cotton touched his injuries. The four dragons from Morihito's deck cheered up for Xander.

"We are sorry we weren't there to help you." Red Dragon said regretfully.

"Ye-yes! We were sleeping...!" Pirate Dragon whispered.

Red dragon says quietly near Pirate dragon "Shhh! Pirate, Why did you say that!"

"I am sorry Red...but we can't lie to boss Xander!"

"Ouch! Ewwww!" Xander shrieked.

"Let's cheer up for our boss." Wind Dragon suggested.

"Alright! Ready, force dragons?" Red Dragon smiled and clenched his fists earnestly.

"Go, boss! You can make it through! Go, boss! You are the best!" The force dragons shouted.

Xander looked at them and smiled.

Those troublesome, but loyal as always. Hmph.

Morihito stared at Xander and his injuries. At the same time, he questioned why he didn't come to save Xander earlier. While recapping the incident, how the unknown black dragon attacked them suddenly and how he turned Drago Blade into reality, and the cards too. Everything seemed confusing and inconceivable, but he choose to remain silent.

What is this...I don't understand at all...why would these happen?

"Your powers...I shall take it as mine." Morihito remembered what the dragon said to him.

If I am right, maybe his goal is to obtain my powers...so he attacked me. What is that power he mentioned? "Power of Origin?"

Also WHAT on the earth, I could turn cards into reality too? It was totally unexpected. That's weird that he keeps saying I am the 'chosen one'...why am I? Wait a moment...didn't he do the same? Then, why would he want that?

......it is so quiet. He sighed.

Ughhhh....things are just too complicated! Also, how does he know Xander?

"Just reminded me of some old stuff, Xander the Force Protector Dragon." Another scene flashed into Morihito's mind.

It is quite unbelievable! Maybe he comprehended us, met us before.

____________________________________________________________________

Later, Morihito looked at Xander's injuries and the regrets flooded his heart.

If I knew I had that ability earlier, Xander wouldn't get hurt now.

Morihito glanced at Xander again.

"I am sorry...Xander."

"Huh? Why do you apologise?"

Xander seemed a bit surprised, but he soon understood more.

"There's nothing you did wrong. It was my choice to fight him, you don't have to apologise."

"But I could save you if I help you earlier!"