Part 2, Chapter 30. Road to the Battle Tower

Start from the beginning

"I would hate to be that trainer if they meet you two." Jordan responds.

Entei steps forward. "Would you like my help, father?"

Ho-Oh shakes his head. "You are just as likely to run into this trainer, traveling with our friends, as following me. Continue to serve your trainer well, and keep your honor above all things."

Entei nods. "Yes, father."

David turns back to Jordan. "What about Hermit?"

Jordan pulls out a hand radio. "He and his team are already on patrol, and have already detained multiple suspects related to both Team Tsunami and Team Rocket."

Blare crosses her arms. "A partnership?"

"Quite possibly. All suspects were detained while in the act of stealing Pokemon. However, none were positively identified as our prime suspect." Jordan sticks his surf board in the sand, he then paces. "And I know the next thing you would say is, 'how can you make a possitive match without a face?' Right?"

Kyla sighs. "Yes.."

"We actually recovered fingerprints and hair at the scene of the gym crimes. They are being tested now to try to narrow down at least the gender of our suspect. Afterwhich, it will be cross-referenced against all known criminals, in our database." Jordan sighs. "BUT, if they were smart..."

"They would retain someone not already in the database." Kyla finishes Jordan's sentance.

Blare shakes her head. "From everything you have told us, this is no normal trainer. They are use to stealth, but they are not familiar with the gyms to avoid the camera system. Whoever this is, must have made some kind of name for themselves. Especially considering he or she beat so many trainers and gym leaders."

David looks towards Blare. "What if he or she purposely allowed the cameras to see him or her to throw us off the trail."

"You're purposing that they may have challanged the gyms in the past?" Jordan asks.

Blare nods. "That would explain how they overpowered the few gym leaders that went looking for them."

"It is also likely they did their research on the region, meaning..." David turns to Ho-Oh and Lugia. "It is also very likely they are expecting you two."

Ho-Oh and Lugia both groan.

Entei quickly glances at David and back to Ho-Oh. "Father, if this trainer is well educated and prepared, it is possibly you and Uncle Lugia might be in great danger!"

"None sense, we are literally the most powerful Pokemon in this region." Ho-Oh rebuts.

Lugia, however, scans everyones' mind before narrowing in on Jordan. His eyes sharpen at the thoughts running through Jordan's mind. "You.. have so many plans and counter plans, but whatever for?"

Jordan looks up at Lugia. "Imagine if this trainer managed to overpower you and Ho-Oh, captured you, and then used you against us. It would be a massive blood bath between your respective children and yourselves. The resulting carnage, of said battle, could harm a lot of innocent lives, Pokemon and trainers alike. I would, very much, like to avoid that scenario."

"What do you suggest?" Ho-Oh reluctantly asks, after looking into Entei's concerned eyes.

Jordan smiles. "Make a contract with me."

Ho-Oh rears back his head in displeasure and skepticism.

Jordan produces two Pokeballs, one gold on top and the other silver on top. Each ball is marked with their respective names. "If you allow me to temperarily relocated you..."