Part 2, Chapter 14. Offical Challenge, Part 2.

Poliwrath stands ready before the towering Mega Aggron. Electric energy begins to shoot between Aggron's horns. Poliwrath uses Dig, getting underground before a Thunderbolt flash passes by. Aggron looks around for a moment then jumps up and comes down on the ground, using Heavy Slam, breaking the ground. Poliwrath peeks out from behind a heavy rock, just out of reach of Aggron's attack. 

"Poliwrath!" Kyla orders. 

Poliwrath jumps out from behind the rock but gets knocked back by a Thunder Attack. 

Aggron smiles proudly, but before he can react he is hit by a Bulldoze attack, knocking him on his back. 

Standing on his chest is Poliwrath, readying two separate attacks. 

"How?!" Hermit exclaims, looking back at the limp Poliwrath on the ground, which slowly disappears. Hermit looks back at Kyla, wide-eyed.

"Substitute. Poliwrath is much faster than Aggron. Checkmate, Hermit." Kyla exclaims.

Poliwrath targets Aggron's throat first with a Dynamic Punch and then an uppercut to the jaw with a Focus Blast punch.. 

Aggron lays limp, knocked out cold.

Hermit recalls him with a growl. "I underestimated your Poliwrath, but not again."

Kate raises her hands. "You will have to recall your Pokemon, Kyla. The match is zero to one in your favor."

Kyla looks surprised. "I thought this was... okay.." Kyla raises Poliwrath's Pokeball. "Good job, Poliwrath, take a good rest!"

Poliwrath looks relieved as she is recalled. 

"Kyla, it is your choice first." Kate says.

Kyla thinks for a moment, then pulls out a Pokeball. "I choose you, Snorlax!"

Snorlax pops out of the Pokeball and immediately falls backward with a loud thud. He does not seem to be asleep but rather relaxing in the sun.

Blastoise looks nervous, as Chika and Miltank look questioningly at her. 

Hermit laughs. "Are you freaking serious?! That fat tub of lard couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag!" Hermit almost falls over laughing.

Snorlax seems undisturbed and Blastoise glares angerly at Hermit.

"Just choose your Pokemon, Hermit." Kyla says crossing her arms.

Hermit grabs a random Pokeball and throws it. Out pops Sam the Swampert.

Hermit smiles.

Kyla sighs and looks at Snorlax. "Step to, Snorlax!" Kyla orders.

Snorlax slowly rases up and looks sleepily at Sam. 

Blastoise shouts at him in concern.

Snorlax looks over at her with a confused look.

"Snorlax, if you win this, I will personally see to a daddy, daughter date for you and Blastoise." Kyla says, whispering in his ear.

Snorlax's demeanor changes quickly from one of druzy confusion to unbridled determination, his eyes ablaze with confidence.

Blastoise cheers happily. Chika and Miltank look on, unconvinced.

"Begin!" Kate shouts.

Sam rushes in quickly, being much faster than Snorlax, and throws a Focus Punch. Snorlax catches his punch and picks him up, swinging him around. 

Kyla docks as Sam is swung over her head. 

Snorlax continues to spin Sam around and then slams him with the ground.