Epilogue

A/n: this is the official ending to this story after this I might continue the other story I have going on or just take a break for a bit.

Izuku: "God it's been two years since all might died and the only other hero that tried challenging me was Katsuki and I ended up killing that cocky bastard too."

Himiko: "Izu Izu I have news guess what baby."

Izuku: "What is it beautiful."

Himiko: "IM PREGNANT."

Izuku: "What really that's amazing."

Himiko: "Yes I know but what are we gonna do we can't go to any hospital to deliver the baby."

Izuku: "Well I guess that's true well maybe someone in the League can do it I can fight any hero's that show up at the hospital but that'd be such a hassle."

Himiko: "Yeah so I guess what's what we'll have to do."

Timeskip

Himiko: "Ahhhhhhh oh my fucking god."

Izuku: "push baby keep pushing you're doing amazing."

Himiko: "Ahhhhhh-."

Izuku: "It's here."

Doctor: "Congrats it's a beautiful baby girl."

Izuku: "No way."

Himiko: "Can I see her."

Doctor: "Of course."

Himiko: "look at her she's so precious and she looks just like you."

Izuku: "Well look at her absolutely amazing."

Himiko: "Izuku Id like to ask you something."

Izuku: "Sure baby doc if you could give us a moment."

Doctor: "Of course."

Himiko: "Well I wanna give up being a villain now we have our daughter I kinda wanna live a happy life with you and her and give her something I haven't had."

Izuku: "Well if that's the case we can't give her any of our last names if we want to give her a chance to live a normal life."

Himiko: "Yeah but where are we gonna live we have to go somewhere no one would know who we are and we probably won't be able to leave the house."

Izuku: "Well with the money that we have stolen these past years we would have enough for a decent house and to pay for taxes and furniture and all that and we are gonna have to make bank accounts under different names so basically me and you need new identities."

Himiko: "Well then it's decided we are gonna have to get new identities."

Izuku: "Yeah."

Himiko: "Well what are we gonna name her?"

Izuku: "How about Luna Aiuchi."

Himiko: "Yeah I like it."

/Izuku and Himiko changed their names to Akio Aiuchi and Itsuki Aiuchi moved into the countryside to lived different lives with their beloved daughter/

A/n: Hey guys so I might write a new chapter for the other book soon so keep an eye out and again thank you for sticking with me in this book I appreciate it.