Class

A/n: Shit gonna hit the fan

Izuku: "How are you feeling Himiko."

Himiko: "Alright at the moment things seem nice I'm excited but also nervous cause of the whole me used to be a villain thing."

Izuku: "Ok well if you need anything just let me know
Ok."

Himiko: "Of course baby."

Izuku: "Ok good."

Ochaco: "Did I just hear that right did she just call him baby? No way is that the girl Izuku said that he's with no way he'd rather be with a villain then me are you serious."

/Izuku notices Ochaco staring at him intently/

Izuku: "Hey is there something wrong."

Ochaco: "Hmmm? Oh no, not at all I was just thinking about something sorry."

Izuku: "Ok?."

Timeskip

*Bell rings*

Izuku: "Ugh man finally things seem to be going well Himiko I'm my class things are going our way finally now that things have settled down too I can finally get back to training."

Himiko: "Hey Izuku I apparently have to head to the principal's office about me joining to school so late so I'll see you later ok."

Izuku: "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you."

Himiko: "It's fine I can manage I'll see you later."

Izuku: "Ok see ya."

/Himiko then walks off/

Izuku: "Ok well if she thinks so ok well since I have free time I gotta learn how to use more than 8% of One for all it seems I can manage to use 20% but that's only at most for a couple of seconds before my body starts recoiling because of the damage it causes me so I'm gonna need something that can absorb most of the physical blowback it causes me and try to use it last second so if I can constantly use 8% but once I try to attack if I can use 20% only for a second and then revert back to 8% the damage should be minimal and with a sick absorbing support gear it should work."

(A/n: I tried to mimic his mumbling that the does lol)

Ochaco: "Hey Izuku."

/Izuku doesn't notice he's being called because he's in need thought/

Ochaco: "Izuku hey."

Izuku: "Oh Ochaco what's up sorry I was thinking."

Ochaco: "Yeah I can tell I could hear your mumbling from down that hall."

Izuku: "Oh sorry about that I'm sorry but I gotta head to the support item area I have to ask them about something."

Ochaco: "Wait before you go I wanted to ask you something."

Izuku: "Hmmmm? What is it?"

Ochaco: "What's your relationship with Himiko Toga."

Izuku: "O-oh well she's um my girlfriend."

Ochaco: " WHAT ARE YOU INSANE WHY."

Izuku: "Look I don't appreciate your tone and you seem to be judging her before you even know her yes she used to be a villain and yes she's done some bad things in the past but that's behind her now and she's trying her best to become a good person and an even better hero look I gotta go Ochaco bye."

Ochaco: "W-wait I'm sorry I didn't mean it like-."

/Izuku had already walked away down the hall not wanting to hear what she had to say/

Ochaco: "Great I messed up again I just don't want him getting hurt emotionally or even physically he has to be being manipulated in some way I gotta help."

A/n: wow jeez that was a little tense am I right how will this end am I right oof