The calm beofre the storm

A/n: you sons of bitches you and your words making me want to write more but fine another coming at you guys lol

Izuku: "Ugh man it's been a week since I killed KW shits getting boring."

Himiko: "Izuku."

Izuku: "Hey Himiko what's going on." ("That's weird she usually never really uses my whole first name.")

Himiko: "Oh well it's just ever since you came her and killed KW it's just that it's been awhile since we had some time to us and you've also changed you've become more quiet and mean and I know that you're a villain and all now but I was just wondering even if I don't want to hear the answer d-do you still love me?"

Izuku: ("shit she's right it's been so long since me and her actually spent some time together and really loved each other the last time we did was right before we had to leave UA.") "Himiko of course I still love you and I know I've changed a bit but I'm still the same person I'll always be when you met then I love you and I'll always keep long you don't ever doubt that you baby matter of fact the whole day we get to do what you want."

Himiko: "REALLY YOU STILL LOVE ME YOU DO."

Izuku: "Of course babe always."

Himiko: "Well alright since today is my day you know I'm gonna fucking use it."

/Himiko then drags Izuku to her room and locks the door/

Izuku: "B-babe t-this I-is a bit forward isn't it."

Himiko: *giggles* ("I don't know what I was worried about deep down he's still the shy little boy I remember.") "lay down and relax babe."

(Himiko then kisses Izuku and slowly goes down to his neck then down to his collar bone)

Izuku: "Ah~ ah~ Himiko."

Himiko: ("He's so cute.")

/she then takes off her shirt but then Tomura busts through the door/

Tomura: "Himiko I told you my room isn't a storage space stop putting your garbage in-."

Himiko: "God damn it Tomura why don't you know how to knock it was just getting good."

Tomura: "Ah s-sorry about that I'll just um leave."

Izuku: "So um do you want to keep going."

Himiko: "Nah the undead freak killed the mood."

Izuku: "Oh alright." ("Fucking Tomura I should kill his ass later for this.")

Himiko: "Instead lets go to the movies have a date."

Izuku: "sounds good let's go."

/Izuku and Himiko then go to the movies Himiko just transformed into a random civilian and Izuku just wore a wig and mask/

Izuku: "That was a good movie but I didn't take you as a romance person."

Himiko: "I'm still a girl you know I can like sappy things."

Izuku: "You're right you're right my bad."

Himiko: "Ya know Izuku even after all this bad stuff that has happened I can't help but feel happy with you regardless of the situation you're still my light durning all of this and it's so peaceful and I love it, I love you and I'm so glad you still feel the same about me."

Izuku: "Yeah that's right so much has happened recently that my focus hasn't been on the person I'm doing all of this for I can't forget that this girl right here with her beautiful amber colored eyes and her bright smile and her spontaneous personality is the love of my life."

Himiko: *blushing* I-Izuku y-ya know you just said that out loud right?"

Izuku: *blushing harder* "Ah I-I'm sorry I-I didn't realize I was saying all that out loud b-but it is true."

Himiko: "I love you Izu more then I ever thought possible."

Izuku: "I love you too Himiko."

/Izuku and Himiko then share a deep and loving kiss confirming that their love for each other will always be eternal but durning the kiss Izuku's wig manages to fall off/

???: "You stop where you are."

/someone then jumps from the top of a building down the the ground following with a strong wind/

???: "Now it's time for you to come back to UA Young Midoriya."

Izuku: "Fuck All Might."

A/n: oooooooo~ what do you guys think will this be the moment Izuku gets taken away stay tuned for the epic climax of this series stay tuned again thank you for all the reads and comments and votes and love and support and all the kinds things you guys do in general I appreciate you all."