Jealousy or Concern

A/n: sorry everyone shits gonna get wild.

Ochaco: "How can I show Izuku that he's being used by this girl she's always had an agenda in the past so what is it now."

/While Ochaco is talking to herself she sees Himiko walking out of the principal's office/

Ochaco: "Hey Himiko right?"

Himiko: "Huh, oh yeah that's me."

Ochaco: "You don't know me but my name is Ochaco."

Himiko: "Oh no I know you you are and how well acquainted you tried to get with Izuku meanwhile he had a girlfriend."

Ochaco: (I forgot all about that) "Oh you know about that I'm sorry I wasn't thinking right and I'm sorry I did that it was wrong of me." (Why I'm I even apologizing to someone who's murdered, people)

Himiko: "The only reason I'm even talking to you right now is my Izu trusts you and says your his friend so with that being said if I find out you pull some fucking bullshit like you did that day-."

Ochaco: "What you'll kill me."

Himiko: "No I won't kill you but I'll make you wish you were fucking dead you slut."

Ochaco: (She makes my blood fucking boil I can't stand her)

Himiko: "Now get the fuck out of my way I gotta go see my Izu before you lay your dirty hands on him while I'm not around again."

Ochaco: "Excuse me."

Himiko: "You heard me."

/Himiko then walks away heading to Izuku's room/

Ochaco: "There is no way Izuku should be with this girl she's terrible and has no respect please I even apologized and that's what I get I need to take her down and expose her for the fraud she is."

Timeskip

Izuku: "God I'm exhausted after the support item team came up with this new glove it has made it way easier for me to fight without any real damage to my body training all day with it I've finally got the hand of it ugh I can't wait to get to my bed and crash."

/Izuku then makes it to his room and opens the door/

Himiko: "Izu welcome back!"

Izuku: "Oh hi Himiko it seems like you had a good day."

Himiko: "I am now that your here baby."

Izuku: "heh ok ok yes I am back but how did you say go what did the principle say."

Himiko: "Oh it actually went pretty good he explained a couple of things to me about why I'm able to go to the school and what criteria I need to meet in order to stay."

Izuku: "Oh well what is it."

Himiko: "Well he said the only reason I'm here is because of you and how much you seemed to believed that I could change, on top of that he said that he believes it is indeed possible for villains or ex villains to become good but in order for me to stay here he said that food and a room will be provided obviously but I'll be monitored and watched but not strict and I'm not allowed to this school grounds without you or a teacher going with me as long but as I don't get into any fight or any acts of aggressive behavior to another student he said that there is nothing for me to worry about."

Izuku: "That's doesn't sound too bad."

Himiko: "Yeah but he said if I violated these rules in any way that I will be swiftly arrested and prosecuted and..."

Izuku: "And what."

Himiko: " And I'll be given one of two sentences one: life in prison and.. two: Death."

Izuku: "Ok well that is scary."

Himiko: "I know so I can't mess up Izu you have me this new life and a new opportunity to be better and I've never been happier or felt more free so I don't want to waste this gift you gave me."

Izuku: "I didn't do much I just asked All Might to talk to the principal is all."

Himiko: "Yeah but even before that you put in a lot of effort and even got arrested for me no one has ever been so kind and understanding and sweet and forgiving as you Izuku I thought that I'd never feel such kindness or be able to be this happy but you made it happen so easily and for that it makes me love you one hundred times more."

/After Himiko said this she then gently kisses Izuku filled with love and happiness making it clear she means every word that is being said/

Izuku: "Himiko."

Himiko: "I love you and no one will ever be like you I'm glad I met you Izuku."

/Izuku and Himiko then lay down in the bed together and fall asleep without a care in the world but little did then know Ochaco was listening on the other side of the door/

Ochaco: "hmph yeah ok let's see how non-prone to the violence she really is I'll show Izuku that she hasn't changed I'll just provoke her a little and watch her true colors will show.

A/n: Whoa this is nuts what do you guys think will happen things at UA seem calm for now but how long will that last.