Boredom

(It's been a week since Izuku took Himiko to his room and asked her to change)

Himiko: "Ugh I've been here for a whole week now and I haven't been able to do a thing I'm so bored being good is harder than I thought."

Izuku: "Like I said you show me you can change maybe we'll end up together but right now I don't know still."

Himiko: "Can I at least go outside please I have nothing to do here."

Izuku: "I don't know if I can allow that you are still wanted you shouldn't go outside until it's established that you are no longer a villain."

Himiko: "Well then I mean if I can't go outside you are gonna have to keep me entertained Izuku.~"

Izuku: "W-what do you mean by that."

Himiko: "Oh you'll find out."

(Himiko, while Izuku was on the bed, jumps on him pinning him down starts to kiss is neck down to his collar bone)

Izuku: "Himiko w-what are you doing s-stop ah~."

Himiko: "By the sound of it it doesn't seem like you want me to stop Izuku."

(Himiko then kisses him on the lips softly and deeply)

Himiko: "Come on you at least have to keep me entertained."

Izuku: "F-fine but just this once."

Himiko: "Really Yay."

(Himiko goes back to kissing Izuku then slowly starts taking off her clothes)

Himiko: "Ya know this will be my first time I hope you treat me gently."

Izuku: /Me treat you gently what the fuck you are the one on top of me./

(Himiko then starts to take off Izuku's clothes after she gets his shirt off she then kisses his abs)

Izuku: "ah~"

Himiko: "Oh you like that huh what If I did this."

(At that moment Himiko then sticks her hand down Izuku's pants)

Izuku: "W-wait Himiko if you do that I'm gonna-."

Himiko: "What already what the hell Izuku."

Izuku: (completely embarrassed and blushing) "I-I'm sorry it's just I've never done anything like this before and I was really excited and nervous and I don't even do this stuff myself anyway."

Himiko: (a little annoyed) *sigh* "It's fine you're lucky you are so cute but next time tries to last for the main event ok."

Izuku: "O-ok."

Himiko: (smirking) But hey thanks for the meal.~"
(Himiko then licks everything left on her hand off)

Himiko: "Yummy~."

Izuku: "I-I-I why did you do that."

Himiko: "Well I wanted to know what you tasted like silly duh now let me get the rest of it down there.~"

(Izuku then shoots up from the bed pushing Himiko off of him)
Himiko: "Ow Izuku what the heck I just wanted to help clean you up."

Izuku: "N-no that's fine I'll just go and shower."

Himiko: "Fine you are no fun Izuku."

(Izuku then grabs some clothes and runs out of his room downstairs to his shower)

Izuku: /Oh jeez man what have I gotten myself into with this girl./

A/n: It's been a while since I've written something like this hope it came out good.