Villains aren't that bad

Izuku: ("Its been a couple of days since I joined the league of villains it's been pretty quiet I haven't done anything since I joined not even go outside but it isn't all bad oddly enough the villains I mean people here aren't really rude or mean they just chill out and talk and honestly they have been treating me well but there is still something I miss my mother.") "I need to get out already."

Himiko: "Izu, Izu guess what."

Izuku: "What's up Himiko."

Himiko: "I love you."

/Izuku smiles at this/

Izuku:("I guess it could be worse at least I have her.") I "love you too babe."

AFO: "Midoriya come here."

Izuku: *sigh* "All right coming."

Izuku: "Is there something you need me for sir."

AFO: "Yes I do I'd like you to take care of a certain hero that has been causing problems in our operations."

Izuku: "W-what do you mean."

AFO: "This hero has been killing our comrades one after the other."

Izuku: " Why should I he's probably killed people too."

AFO: "While that is true there is something you along with other hero's fail to realize when villains are in the process of the actual crime how many people do you see them kill."

Izuku: "N-none."

AFO: "Correct now why do you think that is it would be easier for them just to kill everyone and take what they want correct but why don't they?"

Izuku: "What do you mean."

AFO: "Listen Midoriya we as villains do illegal things that is undeniable but you all seem to not understand is that we do not cause harm to bystanders unless we are cornered or it will give a a advantage against a stronger foe but even so you can still think your way out of any situation correct?"

Izuku: "W-well you do have a point."

AFO: "As that has been said now if these villains were to be left alone what is something the average villain is after."

Izuku: "M-money."

AFO: "Correct as well you seem to be pretty bright now with that being said if the villain were to take that money they stole and keep it where do you think it would end up Midoriya."

Izuku: "Well they would eventually spend it so I guess stores or banks to put it somewhere."

AFO: "Correct again so in the end the money gets put into another bank that is insured and with the current climate of our society it is commonplace that bank robberies are at least attempted so systems are in place for when It does happen or it goes back into the system to be eventually given to someone else now during this process does anyone get hurt no but the only problem with this is when hero's get involved in this situation things get violent quickly the villain knowing where this will go has three options 1: fight back and try to win 2: find a way to escape safely and quietly and lastly 3: if all else fails find a hostage and escape with no trouble now the first one isn't very likely considering hero's don't usually travel alone and the ones that do are quite formidable now two the obvious and safest way out isn't very likely because hero's need to capture the villain so the third option seems to be the most likely to succeed but when a hero sees this happen they will back off until they won't which usually ends up in a way that means the execution of said villains life or at best them in prison now I ask you Midoriya what would have been the best course of action for this hero to take with a 100% no casualty rate for the civilians."

Izuku: "Well when you put it in that perspective it's obvious to just the the villain go if the bank is insured then it's fine and on top of that the money will inevitably work it's way back into the system so nothing really changes."

AFO: "Exactly right so I ask you as a hero would you have been willing to murder someone now just like a villains would it seems that the first and only thought in a villains mind is run but a hero has two thoughts capture or kill and there are no alternatives now which do you think is better villains no just think murder all the time they want things to go smoothly and quietly but hero's destroy that thought as soon as they show up."

Izuku: "Yes now that you've explained it that seems a bit harsh to cause so much damage just for a few bills."

AFO: "Exactly my point so now I ask you will you accept this mission I'm giving you now."

Izuku: "Yes I while the hero's treatment of villains isn't fully thought out and flawed so this has to be fixed."

AFO: "But are you willing to kill to make that a reality."

Izuku: "Yes I am."

A/n : Damn things are taking a really dark turn for Izuku he's slowly being turned into a villain scary truly.