UA Part 2

A/n: Hey everyone I'm back I'll try to write at least one chapter a week I've been getting a couple of requests I want to put them in but that doesn't me to stop requesting to enjoy the chapter. I would also like to give credit to @Goku_Red they gave me this idea to check them out.

Izuku: "What it's morning already."

Himiko:" Mmmmmmm~ why are you moving so much stay in bed with me."

Izuku: I'd love you baby but I have to go and see if we are starting classes today and if I can talk to all might about you staying here."

Himiko: "Fine but you better make it up to me later ok~."

/Izuku smirks already knowing what she was talking about/

Izuku: "Hehe fine but you'll have to be patient ok."

Himiko: "Deal, but I have a question what was with you last night you were so... in control and forceful I'm not complaining but damn I loved every second of it."

Izuku: "To be honest I'm not really sure I just wanted you and make that known is all ok princess."

Himiko: "P-Princess where did that come from."

/Himiko blushes by the nickname she was just called/

Izuku: "What do you not like it, it's just a little nickname."

Himiko: "N-No but can I give you one too."

/Izuku curiosity was peeked by the question/

Himiko: What about M-Master~."

/Izuku blusher a hard crimson red after what he had just heard but turned away to not be seen/

Izuku: "S-Sure I don't see a problem with that plus I have to go, goodbye princess, I'll see you later ok."

Himiko: "Goodbye Master I'll be here waiting for you."

/Izuku then walks out but as soon as he closes the door he panics/

Izuku: "What the hell was that why did I say all of that it's like something came over me s-she called me master... maybe I could get used to this."

Timeskip

Izuku: "Finally now that classes or over I can try and talk to all might but Hopes he will hear me out about this."

/Izuku starts walking to all Might's office but stops when he sees ochaco/

Ochaco: "D-Deku hey long time no see."

Izuku: "Yeah what's up." (She's obviously nervous she's fidgeting so much it's probably because of her confession yesterday.)

Ochaco: "Oh nothing just walking around having chats here and there ya know."

Izuku: "Yeah sounds like fun." (God this is so awkward.)

Ochaco: "Izuku could you come with me for a moment."

Izuku: "Yeah sure."

/Izuku follows her down a hall into a hark corner/

Izuku: "What are we doing over h-."
/Izuku gets interrupted by what feels like Ochaco's lips/

Ochaco: "I'm sorry Deku but I just couldn't help myself you are all I think about constantly and I know you already have someone but I'm not gonna give up just yet."

/Before Izuku could get another word out he was kissed again he didn't know what to do the girl he had a crush on for the longest time was telling him he felt the same and was kissing him so passionately he couldn't think straight/

Ochaco: Izuku~, Izuku~, Izuku~, Izuku~, Izuku~ I love you."

/After she said that She pulled down Izuku's pants and started sucking him off/

Ochaco: "Mmm~ you taste so good."

/Izuku not being able to help himself cums in her mouth/

Ochaco: "Mmmmm, Mmmmm~."

/Her mouth full she was barely able to say anything so she swallowed/

Ochaco: "That was so yummy~."

/The school bell rings for everyone to go into their room./

Ochaco: "Ok Izuku that was fun be it seems we have to go maybe we can do this again sometime byeeee~."

Izuku: "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!"

/Izuku in complete shock runs all the way back into his room./

Izuku: "Hey Himiko I'm back."

/Izuku opens his eyes to see Himiko sitting on her knees in nothing but an apron/

Himiko: "Welcome back Master, would like a bath, or something to eat, or Would. You. Like. Me."

Izuku: "These girls are gonna be the death of me."

A/n: Hey what did you guys think of this one was it too much too little maybe a little too vulgar well it's whatever I hope you enjoyed and feel free to comment ok bye.