The Green Demon

A/n: idk why but I just wanted to put out one more chapter this week lol so early treat for you guys

Izuku: "Hmmm less see All For One said the hero I'm looking for Kamui Woods his abilities are very impressive I need to be careful he is ranked number eight so I can't underestimate him."

/Izuku Hides in an alley next the the Woods hero agency/

Izuku: "There he is, alright I'm gonna have to follow him until I know he's alone."

/Izuku tails him for awhile from the top of different buildings and he eventually turns off into an alley/

Izuku: "Wait why would he go into an alley for I don't understand there are only stores here, damn it he must know I'm here."

KW: "Afraid so kid."

Izuku: "Shit!"

/Izuku tried to jump away but was too late KW extended his arm and wrapped it around Izuku restraining him/

KW: "Why are you following me what do you- wait your that kid that went missing after that incident at UA I have to take you back there do me a favor kid stay put while I take you back."

Izuku: ("Shit I can't go back if I do I'll be interrogated and since Himiko isn't with me they'll ask where she is at I have to get out of here damn I'll have to use 20% of my quirk.")

/Izuku then breaks free and try to run off to regroup and come up with a plan but KW won't let him escape he extends both of his arms and blocks off his exit/

KW: "Come on kid you don't want to make this any worse then it has to be just come quietly."

Izuku: ("Damn my options are slowly decreasing damn it damn it what do I do.... fuck it I'm gonna have to fight my way out it's my mission to kill him anyway.")

/Izuku then charges at KW using his quirk and tries to land a blow on him but he manages to block it/

KW: "Hey kid you may be strong and a little fast but that's all you have your attacks are too straightforward I've been doing this for awhile let's be honest you are not gonna win this fight."

Izuku: "Shut up you don't know anything!" ("I'm totally bluffing I know he's right but I can't go back there has to be something I can do shit".)

/KW then charges at Izuku and tries to land a blow but Izuku manages to doge but KW extends his other arm landing a hit right in Izuku's stomach he falls to the ground unable to breathe/

Izuku: ("Crap I knew he was a pro hero but to think he was this stro- wait the pain is gone already, wait a minute.")

(AFO: "This is not a gift this is a contract.")

Izuku: ("That's right One for all isn't my only quirk anymore I have instant regeneration which means I can't use it at 100% which means THIS FUCKER IS DEAD.")

/Izuku then activates One for all at 100% immediately breaking through his restraints and goest straight at KW but this time it's too fast for him to react and he punches a whole right into his stomach KW then falls to the floor coughing up blood/

KW: ("This kid where did all the raw power come from I couldn't even keep my eyes on him this kid is something else that look in his eyes that smile on his face that's covered in blood it's like he's a-.") "D-Demon."

Izuku: "Hmmmm Demon I like the sound of that, that will be my villain name the green demon."

/Izuku then finishes it by punching KW in the head killing him/

Izuku: "Why do I feel this way the blood on my hands the feeling of my adrenaline pumping my heart feeling like it's gonna explode but I can't help but smile it feels good it's like all the pain I felt before is gone I've never felt more alive I think I'm gonna like this more then I thought, crap I gotta call AFO."

/Izuku then pulls out a phone and calls AFO/

Izuku: "Hi AFO the job is done what should I do with the body."

AFO: "Whatever you wish you can either get rid of it or send a message this is your debut as a villain after all."

Izuku: "You're right thank you I know just what to do."

News station: "Today there has been a death of the hero Kamui Woods now view discretion is advised what you are about to see is extremely graphic."

/The news helicopter then points the camera at the rooftop with a dismembered hero and in his blood it spelled BEWARE THE GREEN DEMON/

A/n: hey guys I hope you liked this chapter let me know your thoughts I love reading the comments you all leave also when I was looking for a picture for this chapter I ran into this

Yeah Idk I just saw this and thought it was cute and ended up going down a rabbit hole but anyways thank you for the support, votes, comments and reads I appreciate you all.