Trouble in paradise

A/n: sorry I've been kinda slacking lately

Izuku: "Hey baby good morning it time to go to class we don't want to be late."

Himiko: "ugh I wanted to stay in bed with you more but fineeee."

Izuku: "Good girl now get dressed."

Himiko: "ok but only if you give me a kiss."

Izuku: *giggles* "ok fine you're lucky you're cute."

/Izuku then plants a kiss on Himiko's lips and she jumps with joy and gets ready for the day/

Izuku: "Ok babe you ready it's time to head to class."

Himiko: "Yes I'm coming."

Izuku: "How did you sleep, babe."

Himiko: "Amazing since I was next to you."

Izuku: "Good I'm glad."

/as they walked into the classroom they took their seats but Izuku noticed something was off/

Izuku: (what's going on with everyone they seem to be staring at Himiko a lot before this also was a problem but now it's happening again and it only seems worse)

Momo: "Hi Izuku can I talk to you privately for a second."

Izuku: "Ok, yeah sure." (I'm so lost what's happening)

/Momo and Izuku walk outside to talk/

Momo: "I'm sorry but Himiko is gonna have to leave all of the students have reported her to Nezu for what she did to Ochaco."

Izuku: "WHAT WHY WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ARE YOU ALL INSANE."

Momo: "No Izuku the only reason I'm telling you this is one: you brought her here and two: you two are together I just thought I'd let you know."

Izuku: "Wait wait what did Himiko do why are you all doing this she's been fine well behaved and friendly with everyone why is this happening now."

Momo: "Fine I'll tell you that too apparently Himiko and she had an argument and she felt threatened by Ochaco and...."

Izuku: "And what."

Momo: "apparently she cut her up pretty badly last night she's currently in the hospital."

Izuku: "No no no that's impossible she was with me last night we fell asleep together."

Momo: "I don't know Izuku maybe she left after you fell asleep ask her."

/Izuku ran back to the classroom and talk to Himiko/

Izuku: "HIMIKO WE NEED TO TALK RIGHT FUCKING NOW."

/Himiko was shocked he never yelled at her before let alone cuss/

Himiko: "W-whats wrong Izu d-did I do something wrong."

Izuku: "Himiko after we fell asleep did you leave the room at all and tell me the truth. (Please please this has to be wrong)

Himiko: "Oh yeah I did I um had to pee so I went to use the bathroom here but the door wasn't working so I had to go all the way to the girls' dorm to use the public bathroom."

Izuku: "Are you absolutely sure that's all you did you're aren't lying to me at all."

Himiko: "No Izu I pinky promise I would never lie to you, not after all you have done for me."

Izuku: (I can see it in her eyes she's telling the truth so what the hell is going on) "Ok I believe you I'm sorry I yelled I was out of line."

Himiko: "So you're no longer mad at me."