Acceptance

A/n: hey guys I hope you've been enjoying reading so far I'm happy where this is going.

Izuku: "Hey All Might come in."

AM: "Hello Young Midoriya, Miss Toga I have been updated on the situation of Miss Toga by the principal this afternoon."

Izuku & Himiko: "So?"

AM: "Well I have to say first off you guy will no longer be living together anymore I'm sorry."

Himiko: "You gotta be fucking kidding me are you serious I'm trying so hard and they aren't even gonna give me a chance."

Izuku: "All Might please you can't do this she is trying don't take her away please."

AM: "Whoa whoa you two relax you didn't let me finish the reason that she won't be staying here with you Young Midoriya is because starting today she is officially a student at UA and will be staying in her own room across from yours."

Izuku: "A-are you serious."

/after hearing this news Himiko then breaks down crying/

Himiko: "I-I'm not being taken away I-I get to stay and be close to my Izuku."

Izuku: "See Himiko I told you everything is gonna is alright see."

AM: "Starting tomorrow Miss Himiko here will be in the same class as you Young Midoriya."

Himiko: "This keeps getting better and better so you're telling me I'll be spending my entire day with my Izuku."

AM: "Yes Miss Toga, Young Midoriya may I talk yo you for a moment."

Izuku: "Sure All Might what is it."

AM: Two things Young Midoriya one: the reason that Miss Toga here is not only not staying in the girls' dorm area and living across from you and going to your class is that because of your recommendation she is your responsibility two now she is not allowed to leave campus without you or a teacher with her so if she wants to go anywhere you'll have to go with her or a teacher can go but I doubt she'll like that understand."

Izuku: "Yes sir I understand completely thank you for your help in Himiko's enrollment."

AM: "Of course Young Midoriya now have a goodnight starting tomorrow she'll be going to class with you."

Timeskip

Himiko: "Are you up Baby I couldn't sleep I'm just too excited."

Izuku: "Hmmmm? Oh, good morning baby."

/Himiko and Izuku prepare to get ready for their day and Himiko puts on her uniform/

Himiko: "How do I look."

Izuku: "You look absolutely beautiful like always."

Himiko: "Thank you, baby."

Izuku: "Of course."

/Izuku then makes breakfast and gets ready/

Izuku: "Why don't we check out you're new room."

Himiko: "Yes that sounds nice."

/Izuku & Himiko go and check out her room/

Himiko: "OMG ITS AWESOME."

Izuku: "It's uh very pink."

Himiko: "Oh I know it's perfect it just needs more stuffed animals."

Izuku: "If you think so I'm glad you like it."

Himiko: "I do like it I'm so happy thank you, honey, thank you so much for doing all this for me."

Izuku: "Of course."

Himiko: "I'm very happy."

Izuku: "I haven't seemed you smile like this In awhile this is a new start and things seem to be working out well."

Himiko: "It finally feels like my old life will be nothing but a memory and this isn't gonna be as bad anymore."

Izuku: "Yeah come on let's get some rest for tomorrow ok since it's gonna be a very important day."

Himiko: "Yeah sounds good."

Izuku: "Night."

Himiko: "Night."

Timeskip

/Himiko and Izuku got dressed and left both of their rooms and headed to their classroom/

Mr. Aisawa: "Hey everyone listen up we have a new student I'd like to introduce to Miss Himiko Toga she will be attending this class from here on out please treat her well thank you very much, and you Miss Toga can have that empty seat next to Mr. Midoriya.

Himiko: "I hope we can all get along and ok thank you, Teacher."

Izuku: "Oh jeez everyone is staring at her so seriously I hope this doesn't go bad, no I can't think like those things will turn out great, Oh god I hope?"

A/n: WHAT early chapter also maybe the calm before the storm hmmm?