Sorrow

A/n: Real quick note please refrain from telling me how I should put something in or not suggesting things are fine but please don't tell me I HAVE to put something in or I shouldn't put something in thank you.

Izuku: "Himiko I know I said that I was ready for tonight but today is been a long day and I really need some rest I'm not feeling the best today, plus I didn't get to talk to All Might about letting you in."

Himiko: "Oh I'm sorry what happened Izuku."

Izuku: "L-listen ok promise, not I repeat do NOT freak out ok."

/Izuku told Himiko about the events that transpired before he came back to his room/

Himiko: "THAT BITCH I'LL FUCKING KILL HER SHE IS SOO FUCKING DEAD."

Izuku: "No baby please don't do anything to her, you've done so well becoming good all of that will be wasted if you hurt her."

Himiko: "Then maybe I'm not meant to be good ok."

Izuku: "No babe please just let me talk to her ok just give the chance to talk to her please I don't want to lose you or have you get arrested."

Himiko: "Fine but if she doesn't listen then we do it my way, she won't die but she'll wish that she was dead."

Izuku: "Fine I'm gonna go and do this please don't leave and at least make yourself decent."

Himiko: "Fine."

/Izuku then leaves to the girl's dorm area to talk to Ochaco/

Himiko: "I don't trust that bitch."

/as Izuku leaves Himiko then leaves the room and follows Izuku to Ochaco's room/

Izuku: "I really hope she listens to me this time."

/Izuku makes it to her room and knocks on her door/

Ochaco: "Who is it at this time of the night."

/Ochaco walks to open the door to see Izuku/

Ochaco: "Oh D-Deku what are you doing here it's late shouldn't you be asleep."

Izuku: "Yeah I should but I needed to talk to you for a second is it ok if I come in."

Ochaco: "Oh yeah sure come on in."

Himiko: "Damn he's going inside I'm gonna have to wait until he comes out."

Ochaco: "So what is it that you wanted to talk about."

Izuku: "Look I've liked you for a long time, to be honest, it was ever since I first laid my eyes on you, you were all I ever thought about and I constantly thought in order to be with you I had to be better be stronger so that I could be worthy of you. But after a while, it seemed that was less and less possible and I wasn't happy living like that so I just gave up and eventually I moved on. Now I found someone and they love me for me and care about me more than anyone else so I'm sorry but what happened earlier today can't happen again you are a great person but it's better if we stay friends ok."

Ochaco: "Y-yeah that's ok thank you for letting me know all of this and being honest about your feelings. Can I at least get one more thing before you leave."

Izuku: "Yeah sur-."

/Ochaco then interrupts Izuku with a passionate kiss but instead of lust it's filled with loss and anguish/

Ochaco: "Thank you."

Izuku: "Yeah well I'll see you around."

Ochaco: "Bye."

Izuku: "Goodbye sleep well."

/Izuku then leaves the room in silence immediately after Ochaco breaks down crying/

Ochaco: "I'm such an idiot what's wrong with me he is perfectly happy and living his life and I let my own selfish desires get the best of me and not only could I have hurt him in doing so but I could have also ruined his relationship what the fuck is wrong with me, what the FUCK is wrong with me I don't want these feelings I can't love him and he doesn't love me I can stand this it hurts it hurts so badly I love him I just wish he loved me."

/unknown to Ochaco Izuku is still on the other side of the door hearing all of this/

Izuku: *sigh* "Today has been a truly awful day."

Himiko: "Shit I better head back before he sees me."

/Himiko immediately runs back to Izuku's room/

Himiko: "Good I made i-."

/As soon as she opens the door she comes to see that the number one hero All Might is there sitting on Izuku's bed/

Himiko: "Fuck."

A/n: so what did you guys think I tried making this episode a little more emotional and impactful I was gonna go the whole yandere route but I decided it was better to keep Ochaco in character and not go down that path I hope you like this tho fell free to comment bye."