Response

Izuku: /Man Himiko's confession yesterday seemed so sincere before she usually just spouts it and I usually just shrug it off but this time she seemed so serious and gave me time to answer./

Himiko: "Ugh should I have said that maybe he thinks I was joking I really do love him and it grows every day he's so nice and perfect, I just hope he thinks about it for real."

Izuku: "Hey mom I'm heading out and I've packed all my stuff."

Izuku's Mom: "Okay sweetie just be safe and come to visit me and let me know when you get there."

Izuku: /Awe man how am I gonna find Himiko how am I gonna get her I have no idea where she is I'll wait outside a little longer./

Himiko: /Oh my god I totally forgot that Izuku is going back to UA today shit I should head back to his place./

Time skip

Izuku: "Ughhh maybe I should head out now."

Himiko: "IZUKU sorry I forgot that you were leaving today did you wait here for me."

Izuku: "Nah I just got outside of the house come on let's go."

Himiko: "Izuku wait I'm still known as a villain remember they won't let me anywhere near UA."

Izuku: "Damn you're right come head inside so we're can figure something out." /I was so busy thinking about her confession that I didn't think of a way to sneak her into UA./

Himiko: "It's fine I'll just find somewhere to stay or maybe go to a homeless shelter."

Izuku: "NO you don't need to do that ok I have and idea your quirk makes it so you can turn into other people right?"

Himiko: "Yeah that's right,
why?"

Izuku: "Ok so look who was the last person's blood you've drank."

Himiko: "Well I think it was Ochaco Uraraka."

Izuku: "If that's the case that might work ok transform now so that way when we get there it'll be easier."

Himiko: "Ok."

(Himiko then starts to undress so her clothes don't get in the way.)

Izuku: "W-what are you doing."

Himiko: "Oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you when I activate my quirk my clothes get in the way so I have to strip when I use it."

Izuku: "O-okay I'll just turn around then."

Himiko: "Well it doesn't bother me if you see and your mom isn't around so."

Izuku: "T-that's fine I'll just look this way."

Himiko: "ok."

/As she's taking her clothes off Izuku can't help but sneak a look but as he's looking at her beautiful curves he notices that Himiko is looking back noticing that he's looking at her./

Himiko: "Ya know we don't have to leave right away, we can have a little bit of fun first."
Izuku: "W-what do you mean."

Himiko: "You might be playing dumb but your friend here seems to know what I mean."

Izuku: "T-this is just a reaction I can't help it."

Himiko: "If that's the case I can't help this either."

(Right at that moment Himiko unzips Izuku's pants and starts to lick him up and down)

Izuku: "A-Ah Himiko."

(She then suddenly stops)

Himiko: "Now let's get to the part we didn't get to last time."

(She then hovers herself on top of Izuku)

Himiko: "Are you ready?"

(Izuku shakes his head)

Himiko: "Don't worry I'll be gentle."

(Himiko then lowers herself and inserts him inside of her)

Himiko: "Mmmm~ y-your bigger than I thought you were."

Izuku: "A-ah~."

(Izuku being completely engulfed in pleasure only moans can escape his mouth)

Himiko: "I'm gonna move faster now."

(Himiko then picks up the pace and Izuku starts moving in sync with her)

Himiko: "Ah ah ah ah~ you are so good baby oh my god ."

Izuku: "T-thank you ah ah ah~ I can't take this anymore~."

(As Izuku says this he then grabs her by the waist and starts being rougher)

Himiko: "Ah~ I-if you g-go that r-rough y-you'll b-break me."

Izuku: "Himiko I-I'm cuming."

Himiko: "I-I'm cuming t-too."

Izuku & Himiko: "Ahhhhhh~"

Himiko: "T-that was way better than last time."

Izuku: "I-I know and Himiko about your confession."

Himiko: /I totally forgot about that in the heat of the moment/ Y-yes what about it."

Izuku: "It's a yes I'll be your boyfriend."

(After Izuku said this he passionately kiss her)

Himiko (Crying): "I'm so happy I could die, thank you Izuku for being you."

A/n: what did you guys think maybe I could've made it longer but all in all I'm happy with it.