Am I done being a Hero?

Izuku: "The League of Villains no way we can't go there especially after you told their secrets and the fact that I'm a hero and All Might is my mentor... or at least was."

Himiko: " Look Izuku at this point there is no turning back after this especially after today at the very least you will get life in prison and I'll be getting the death sentence, we are gonna have to come up with something and we have nowhere to stay at the very least I think me and you could handle ourselves if things go bad unless All for one shows up but he never comes out so right now going to them seems to be the only chance we have to getting somewhere to stay that's safe."

Izuku: (Damnit damnit she's right)      "Fuck fine but how are we gonna get them to let us stay."

Himiko: "Don't worry about that ok I'll do the talking just stay close if things go bad."

Izuku: "Alright so where do we go."

Himiko: "Well first we need to go into that alley right there and second you gotta put me down."

Izuku: "Alright."

/Izuku then jumps into an alley and put Himiko down/

Himiko: "Ok Izu just follow me and when we get there let me do the talking alright."

Izuku: "I don't know Himiko I don't think I can give up on being a hero it's all I ever wanted I worked so hard to get here and experienced to much pain and sadness just to get where I am now and to just give all that up I don't know."

Himiko: "Izu I know that this is probably hard to hear but there is no going back after what you did even if it was an accident you killed someone and those hero's don't easily forgive trust me."

Izu: (she's right I can't go back I disappointed everyone All Might my friends and even my Mother.)

/Izuku then falls to the floor crying and Himiko goes down and hugs him/

Himiko: "But even so you've done a lot by me and always stuck with me just like you promised we don't need anyone else right."

Izuku: "Yeah you're right."

Himiko: "So let's go."

/Himiko then starts walking and Izuku follows her/

Timeskip

Himiko: "Alright Izu we're here."

Izuku: "This is the place but just a normal coffee shop?"

Himiko: "That's the point Izu hiding in plain sight."

Izuku: "I guess that makes sense."

Himiko: "Alright just give me a second wait out here I'll come back out to get you when it's safe."

/Himiko walks in/

Izuku: (God I'm so nervous what am I even doing here what if he kills me and tries to take me quirk will he be able to pass doe his power as well what will happen will he get a new successor fuck it was a bad idea to come here.)

Himiko: "Izu you can come inside."

/Izuku then walks inside the cafe holding Himiko's hand/

Himiko: "Alright everyone this is-."

???: "Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you of course we know who you are after that wonderful performance at the festival now may I ask why are you here."

Himiko: "A-All for one."

Izuku: "I-I uh um h-had n-nowhere e-else to go."

AFO: "Well I can see that based on what the news is reporting, hmmmm killing a police officer huh? Not bad. But you didn't answer my question why come HERE you wanted to be a hero correct so why come to the base of villains."

Izuku: "To be honest I think I have lost faith in hero's instead of properly looking at things through just because Himiko used to be a villain even though there was no evidence that she did anything wrong the believed the person that said she was attacked by Himiko I tried to prove her innocence but my friends didn't believe me and even when I called into All Might to help me he just stood there and they were gonna take her and probably kill her for something she didn't even do so I had to do something."

AFO: "Hmmmmm not a bad answer you see heroes are only good when it's convenient for them like for money, fame, recognition all these things is why currently hero's now are not real hero's they are all fakes putting on a show for the public and the villains we are only like this because we have to either because of circumstances or what are powers are they say what you can and can't be even when you're quirkless."

Izuku: "Yeah but even so I can't even really control my quirk that well I can't only use it about 8 to 20 percent of its power and that's pushing it."

AFO: "Oh and why is that."

Izuku: "Well the amount of power that my quirk outputs after a certain percent my body can't handle the recoil and I usually break the part I use my quirk on."

AFO: "Ah I see."

/AFO then stabs Izuku in the neck with his fingers/

Himiko: "WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM STOP."

AFO: "Relax girl I'm not killing him I'm helping him."

/AFO then takes his fingers out/

AFO: "So how do you feel."

Izuku: "What the hell was- what the hell my scares their gone what did you do to me."

AFO: "I gave you a quirk to fix your issue it's instant regeneration this will allow you to use your quirk to its full extent without you worrying about the recoil."

Izuku: "Thank y-."

AFO: "No don't thank me this isn't a gift this is a contract you accept what I've given you and you become one of us and renounce being a hero forever."

Izuku: "W-What I cant I-."

AFO: "You will be treated well here we take care of our own you will have our own room this is our base of operations we'll have trucks deliver food here so you don't have to worry about leaving and being seen by the police it's safe here."

Izuku: (maybe he's right I can't go back to my old life anyway not after what I did and I know All Might won't help me but All for one is I have to take what is given to me) "Okay All For One I'll join the League of Villains."

A/n: Oh shiiiiit it finally happened