SHOWDOWN (2)

The banquet had already started when Sakura finished her treatment with Niko. The first time Sakura entered the courtyard she saw Akio. Niko was behind her and sensed his brother's aura. What surprised Sakura that Akio also had reached the same level of cultivation as hers. Niko was elated to see his brother and rushed towards him. Sakura was suspicious about his arrival in Raven sect and sensed danger. Before she could warn Niko, a body crashed onto the ground. The elders and surrounding people were aghast and thought who would be so impudent to cause trouble in Raven sect. Sakura was scared at seeing Niko 's bloody body and immediately rushed to his aid. Before Akio could attack once more, she blocked his attack revealing her original appearance and strength.

'' Akio what is the meaning of all this,'' Sakura asked in a rage.

''You better step out and let me kill Niko or your fate will be same as his!'' Akio threatened her.

''Brother....why? Niko asked as he spat a mouthful of blood

''Brother.....hahahahahah...You fool I am not your real brother, your brother died with your family and I am just the type of person who grabs any chance of revenge, your father once killed my father and I bear the hatred till now and today I will not even let your soul remain intact,'' Akio said madly as he lit a flame that instantly wiped out the elders and disciples of Raven sect.

Sakura supported Niko as she fed him a recovery pill and instantly went to fight. Akio and Sakura engaged in an intense battle neither one gaining an upper hand. Sakura became restless and immediately used her magical abilities and tore Akio 's body into pieces by the creepers that she was controlling.

Sakura looked back at Niko and saw his devastated and pale face.

''Everything was a lie........I have no one to rely upon, I am alone," stated Niko as he went to a state of mental trauma.

''I am still there for you......Don't lose hope so soon,'' Sakura said as she hugged Niko.

Sakura was astonished by her own words, but it didn't contradict the emotions in her heart. He was the first person who she had told her secret to and he didn't call her a madwoman or lunatic. When he was attacked, she was scared, after many years this had happened. Finally, Sakura had come to the conclusion that she had indeed fallen in love with Niko and she could feel the same feelings from him as well.

''Don't leave me,'' Niko said to Sakura as he neared her face and kissed her passionately. Sakura didn't resist and enjoyed the feeling of passion and warmth.

Soon a bright light engulfed both of them and the pendant Niko wore shone brightly. It was a gift by his mother before she passed. When the bright light disappeared both of them were gone too.

To be continued..................