SECT SELECTION (2)

''Let us get out of here first, "said Aol to Sakura.

''Niko you didn't need to worry about your safety in the dark forest as I have put a protection spell on you, no one will be able to harm you till you exit out. Just for the record that spell took a lot of my energy, it will cost you some money. I will take the money when I enter the Raven sect,'' Sakura winked at Niko.

Sakura then grabbed Aol 's hand and disappeared from Niko 's sight before he could protest. Niko thought that Sakura was very straightforward and cunning, wasn't she the one who crippled him in the first place and now demanding money from him shamelessly. Since Niko was crippled now, he began to walk towards the exit.

Three months had already passed, but was unknown to the people in the dark forest, because in the dark forest there was no sunrise and no sunset. It was always darkness making people shudder in fear and had  some people losing their lives eventually.

Sakura had killed many evil creatures and leveled up to Mars Realm level two. This piece of information greatly shocked Aol who was also travelling with her. It made her suspect Sakura 's origin but Sakura just brushed it off saying some people are lucky. Truth to be told it was because of the Blood Yaksha that Sakura leveled up quickly.

Before exiting the dark forest, Sakura retained her appearance and strength. Outside she saw very few people who had come alive and sect leaders. Niko was also standing there among the group of elder men talking something. Probably about me, Sakura thought.

The elders were casting glances at her and then nodded. Sakura saw pity in their eyes, she really wanted to know what crap story Niko had told them to be pitiful at her.

Niko smiled at her direction which Sakura had rarely see him do, well only two times in front of his elder brother.

''How did you even get out of the dark forest? dear sister,''Ichika said to Sakura as she appeared in front of her.

''It is none of your business,'' Sakura snorted.

''Well it seems you are lucky this time, you have even reached Moonlight Realm level two, that is still trash to me, my dear Ichika is still better than you, "Danuja retorted to Sakura.

Soon the announcement that remaining people will be selected into sects came and everyone became speechless. Danuja and Ichika got selected in Camelia sect and were taunting Sakura. Soon they were aghast and disappointed to know that Sakura got selected into Raven Sect.Both of them were gritting their teeth.

The disciples were supposed to enter the sects in ten days. Everybody departed peacefully. Sakura wanted to ask Niko questions, but he left with the elderly men, leaving her no choice but to ask later. She invited Aol to her house for a cup of tea and she agreed. Aol also got selected into Camelia sect, but she refused the offer as she had got news about her elder brother returning home with grave injuries.