EVIL CREATURES (2)

Yes, you heard right, it was the Raven Sect. Sakura didn't even in her wildest fantasies expect to meet them so soon, but was very happy because Niko wasn't present with them. It was only the young men of the Raven Sect who were eyeing the Blood Yaksha with greed. When they saw Sakura, they held a cold and aloof expression. Like master like disciple, Sakura thought. Though she didn't usually fight with weaker people but the reward was too pleasing to the eye and heart and most importantly she needed it in this new life granted to her.

Sakura was very adamant on her decision. The moment the disciples of Raven sect saw Sakura they started gossiping among themselves like old aunties discussing their juicy gossips during kitty party. Sakura ignored their comments and directly started walking towards the Blood Yaksha, but was abruptly pulled back by Aol.

''What are you doing?'' Aol asked Sakura discreetly as if she was stealing something that didn't belong to her.

''Plucking the Blood Yaksha,'' Sakura replied plainly as if the task was a piece of cake for her.

''Don't you see?" Aol asked , her voice laced with concern and fear.

''See what?'' Sakura replied with an unbothered expression.

''The disciples of Raven sect,'' Aol stated.

''Of course, I see them I am not blind, by the way even if I was blind, I could have smelled the stench of blood and recognized them,'' Sakura said laughing like it was a joke to her.

''I don't want to discourage you, but they are obviously waiting for their sect leader Niko to obtain the Blood Yaksha, we should not eye his property, "replied Aol looking nervously at the disciples of Raven sect.

''His name is not written on the Blood Yaksha so it is not his property and what are you afraid of? Before the sect leader arrives, we would have far gone by then,'' Sakura said smugly.

''I am afraid because of the disciples ahead of us are very strong. All of them are at Sunstroke Realm and we are only weaklings in front of them," Aol said honestly.

''About that you don't need to worry,'' Sakura winked at Aol and snapped her fingers releasing a faint pinkish mist that traveled towards the disciples of Raven sect.This mist was called Rosella and could make people faint for at least three hours and was only visible to the owner who released it.

Soon the disciples of Raven sect fainted one by one which surprised Aol , but she didn't speak anything. Sakura walked Towards the Blood Yaksha flower and was going to pluck it when suddenly a creature attacked her, but she dodged it. Immediately Sakura pushed Aol back and said '' Don't interrupt and stay behind me".

Sakura looked at the evil creature. It was a golden serpent also ranked third in list of evil creatures. Sakura opened her meridians and restored her appearance as well as her strength. With one move she defeated the golden serpent by hitting at its weak spot. Aol was surprised by the scene ahead of her. She didn't expect Sakura to be so powerful and beautiful. No wonder she didn't even bat an eyelash at sect leader Niko, Aol thought. Sakura came back with the Blood Yaksha, a smile upon her face.

''This is a secret between us, okay?" Sakura said with a  glare which wasn't so frightening , but more like threatening.

''Okay!'' Aol replied to Sakura smiling. She truly had a gem of a friend, Aol thought.

''Why hide your power and beauty but?" Aol asked curiously.

''There are always hidden tigers and dragons in the world,'' Sakura replied.

Both of them were silent for while then Sakura transformed into her ugly appearance and her strength. They quickly hurried ahead so that they will not be spotted by anyone at the scene.