THE INTRUDER (1)

''Have you thought it through?"Sakura asked with a piercing gaze meant for Niko.

''Yes! I am giving you one last chance to back off otherwise the consequences would be dire,'' Niko replied showing concern.

''It seems there is no more option other than to fight you," Sakura exclaimed.

Niko swiftly moved towards Sakura to launch an attack but she dodged it. Aol stood apart from both of them to observe the fight. Niko continuously attacked, but Sakura evaded each of them uniquely. Niko was surprised by Sakura 's accuracy to dodge, but no matter what happens he desperately needed the Blood Yaksha. Niko started using killing moves which made Sakura bleed a little, small cuts formed on her arms, abdomen and chest .Sakura tossed a pill in her mouth which healed all her injuries. Niko was surprised by her sudden recovery and was more determined on defeating her.

It was then Sakura recovered her strength and appearance and attacked. Niko was surprised by her sudden change and couldn't avoid the attack. He crashed onto the ground spitting a lot of blood. Niko felt as if his bones were going to break from the pressure. Sakura has always been powerful than me, Niko thought. He closed his eyes ready to accept his fate, the only thing he regretted was not meeting his brother.

Just as Sakura was going to destroy his meridians an arrow shot by.

''I was waiting when you come out of your lair, I sensed your presence long time ago, come out and show your face!" Sakura shouted at a particular direction.

Niko was seeing the arrow intensely, but couldn't remember where he saw it while hearing Sakura. Who is here to save him? Niko thought.

Niko heard rustling of leaves and a figure appeared in his view. The figure was wearing a green cape with a black dragon pattern on it.

''Brother!'' Niko said emotionally.