RAVEN SECT (2)

The Raven sect was magnificent and the place looked like it represented a palace. It was surrounded by dense purple bamboo forest. There were three palaces. One was for outer sect disciples, this palace looked comparatively small from others and was violet color. It was were the assessment test was held for the Raven sect disciples once every three years to see their progress. The other palace was a slight bigger in size and was mauve in color. Though it was huge in size, it reeked of blood, because this was where the battles among the disciples where held. This was a place for inner disciples. The biggest palace was situated in the middle and it was purple in color. It was elegant and had a huge garden. Its courtyard was filled with various medicinal herbs and flowers. The garden was decorated for the for the banquet tonight for the arriving disciples.

 The biggest palace was also the place where the elders and Sect master resided.

Sakura was immediately sent to the Sect master's room according to Sect master's instructions. The elderly men left. The room was quite spacious and comfortable. It was filled with luxuries, but Sakura felt a sense of loneliness and an murderous aura in the room.

''You finally came, 'Niko appeared out of nowhere and tapped Sakura slightly.

When Sakura turned around, she was awestruck, because Niko was not wearing a mask this time. His face was beautifully carved like a stone statue of a male god. Sakura didn't react much as Niko 's brother's face was hundred times more superior.

''What sort of story did you tell the elders that I got admitted so easily into Raven sect,'' Sakura questioned Niko.

''That is a secret. Shall we start my treatment then?'' Niko stated plainly.

''Yes, remove your robe, I need to use acupuncture,'' Sakura said calmly without any emotion expressed.

Soon Niko 's treatment started. Apart from using acupuncture Sakura also used magic and her golden skill. Two hours' worth treatment resulted in Niko reaching Sunstroke Realm fifth level. Niko was astounded by this result and couldn't believe it. Niko held admiration for Sakura, no wonder brother trusted her, he thought. Beads of sweat was pouring down from Sakura 's head. Though the process seemed easy but it was mentally tiring.