DARK FOREST (2)

Sakura was disturbed from her sleep as the sun rays shone on her, brightly through the openings of the curtains. She opened her eyes peeking at the sun and quickly closed the curtains with a slight movement of her right hand. It had been a few days since the incident at the courtyard.

Today was the day when dark forest was to be opened to the whole world. Sakura was very enthusiastic about her trip to dark forest but it couldn't be said for Yua. Yua was pacing back and forth inside the courtyard. She was worried about eldest miss getting bullied by others in the dark forest as soon she heard of her insistence on going to the dark forest. Before she could tell eldest miss her opinions, Sakura came out of her room, ready to depart.

Sakura said,''Yua I know you are worried about me, but I am strong enough now to protect myself and you are not coming with me,".

Her confident and overbearing attitude made Yua unable to voice out her opinions. She admired her eldest miss for her courage.

''Eldest miss please be safe. There would be many experts coming from all over the world to enter the dark forest and I heard second miss is also going this year,"Yua warned Sakura.

''So, my dear sister is also going to have a try. With her there to accompany me it will be a lot of fun, 'Sakura laughed.

Sakura walked outside the Orchid Pavilion with Yua following behind her. There was a loud commotion at the front gate. Sakura squeezed through the crowd to see what was the situation. It appeared that the Crown prince was waiting near the entrance. With all the glittering clothes and a cluster of royal soldiers he was deliberately making his presence known, Sakura thought. Sakura checked his level and discovered he was at Moonglow Realm third level.

Soon Sakura saw Ichika walking towards Danuja (Crown prince). The crowd gathered outside the gate, started whispering. There were people talking about how the Crown prince was protective and caring towards Ichika, personally accompanying her to the dark forest. Some were against this statement, probing that the Crown prince was only here to flaunt his power and status. Hearing these comments Sakura smirked.

The carriages had arrived and it was then that Ichika noticed there were two carriages. She saw Sakura getting into one of the carriages and she blocked her.

''What are you doing sister?"Sakura stared at her and said.

''Why are you stepping into Crown prince's carriage Sakura,'' Ichika questioned her. Seeing the two carriages Ichika instantly thought that the other carriage was for Crown prince. Little did she know that Sakura was also going to the dark forest.

''Ichika, your sister will also be going to the dark forest, take care of each other, 'Eito announced when he saw Ichika preventing Sakura from entering the carriage.

Ichika was startled by this news and so was Aiko(concubine mother).Danuja's face was filled with disgust as soon as he heard this news, he wanted to puke right away. Ichika wanted to ask her father questions but was stopped by Aiko. Without any further explanation Sakura, Ichika and Danuja departed.

Thereafter, news started spreading like wildfire that the Eldest miss of Eito Household that had a trash body (she couldn't cultivate because her Qi meridians were blocked) was going to enter the dark forest. Everyone was shocked by the news; they thought the girl was knocking on death's door herself.