CONCLUSION (1)

The battle continued  for several hours. Niko never thought someone could keep up with his brother in sword fighting, which was insanely happening right in front of his eyes.

Sword fighting was his brother's strongest point. No one had ever been able to defeat his brother in sword fighting or rather have a tie with his brother. I have belittled Sakura, Niko thought. Everyone calls her trash of Chenghuang continent, if this is the level of trash, I would also like to become one, Niko mumbled in his mind.

His swordsmanship is very good, Sakura thought while fighting Akio head on. From his excellent swordsmanship Sakura estimated that he would have been playing with swords since childhood.

Sweat was dripping from Akio 's head as he was battling with Sakura. The woman in front of him was so young but was powerful enough to rival him. Akio was amazed at Sakura 's skill.

Both of them halted together and looked at the surrounding. All the trees, plants and small creatures were destroyed. The only thing remaining was the barren land beneath their feet. They both felt tired and irritated and wished to end the fight, suddenly, an idea popped into Sakura 's mind and she decided to execute it.