THE INTRUDER (2)

Sakura stopped in her tracks when she heard the word ''brother.''

She focused at the figure standing in front of her. So, this is Niko's brother, but why does he seem so familiar? Sakura thought.

The strong wind blew the figure's cape away and Sakura becomes startled by his appearance. The so-called expert which Sakura made up and the intruder who tried to attack her in her courtyard was the same person standing in front of her.

He had enchanting amber eyes covered by long lashes which would sweep any woman off her feet. His silver hair was glistening with luster. He was wearing a black long garment with golden embroidery of a dragon. He had a well built and toned body. Seeing such a man standing in front of her made ripples in Sakura 's heart. Ancient era has no absence of handsome men, he looks like an epitome of god himself, Sakura thought.

When Sakura was observing the intruder, The Monarch was also observing her. Though he had seen many beauties in his life nothing could compare to this woman standing in front of him. She had dazzling long auburn hair and stunning aquamarine eyes. She had a curvaceous body although she looked like she was only 15 years old, the Monarch thought. The Monarch was not interested in physical appearances, but it was her strength and skill which interested him, because he couldn't see her cultivation level. The most important thing was that she defeated his younger brother in one move which meant she was more powerful then Niko.

What the Monarch didn't know that Sakura was using a special skill to hide her cultivation level, but she was on par with him in terms of cultivation level. Aol was standing still and was thinking about Sakura 's safety. She thought Sakura was in danger as soon as that stranger appeared out of nowhere but was reassured by Sakura with a hand sign by Sakura which only Aol understood.