BATTLE STAGE (2)

The atmosphere around the two of them seemed to tense up as they stared at each other for a few moments.

''Before fighting I want to know your name,"said Sakura to the Monarch.

''Akio is this Monarch's name, little girl, remember it well, "said the Monarch as he sped towards Sakura in an unimaginable speed.

Aol, who was standing by could only see Akio 's shadow. Sakura immediately placed a boundary spell around Niko so he would not escape. Just in time she dodged Akio 's palm attack. The palm attack destroyed a tree completely, only its ashes were to be seen. That was a powerful palm attack, Sakura thought.

''That is the Tri-Star palm attack, in the whole world only few people can master it to its full potential," said a shocked Aol.

''It is only a palm attack, what is there to be fascinated about?'' Sakura whispered.

''You are the first one ever to dodge my attack and still be in one piece unharmed,'' Akio said to Sakura and smirked. She is interesting, he thought.

''OH! Certainly, I am flattered then," Sakura said sarcastically.

Akio took out a rusty and old sword, but as soon as he infused his Qi into it it started glowing. It was an Ice sword embedded with crystals which he obtained from the underground chamber of the Frost Palace. He had a premonition to take it with him to this journey.

Sakura also took out her ancestral sword. She infused her Qi into it and it lit up. It was a fire sword embedded with red rubies .It was given to her as a present by her father before the annihilation of her whole family.

Akio and Sakura exchanged several moves, but no one was able to gain an upper hand. Both of them were tired, but none of them retreated. It was a fierce battle between the cultivators. Both of them were equally stubborn, not ready to accept defeat easily. Aol and Niko had their jaws dropped at this wonderful yet undetermined fight. It was unpredictable who would win at the end.