ELDEST MISS (1)

'' Is she dead?" asked one of the maids of the eldest miss of Eito family.

'' Who wouldn't be after hanging oneself, it's better that she is dead so we can get reward from the second miss, "said another.

''You people are too cruel! Eldest miss treated you so nicely but you betrayed her, shame on you all,'' said a loyal servant.

'' Yua, you bitch, don't you dare shout on us, can't you see it is better if this trash dies, all the wealth would be inherited by second miss and we will live a lavish life," the maid retorted.

''No! No! Eldest miss you cannot die, you have suffered a lot, I know you didn't betray the Prince, you are not a bad person, miss wake up! wake up!" sobbed Yua as she hung onto the body of Eldest miss.

No one knew that the Eldest miss was alive, rather she was dead and another soul from another world occupied her body sharing the same name as hers; Sakura.

While the maids were taunting her, she was adjusting to the fact that she, an ancient martial artist practitioner also one of the last to survive was now in another body, that too a trash body.

Anybody would like to die than be a trash, but she was happy, given a second chance at life she would live to her fullest becoming powerful enough to rule the world.

So, what if she had a trash body, she had been a genius in her previous life both in alchemy and martial arts, turning this trash body into its fullest potential was like a piece of cake to her.

Memories of the previous owner of the body flooded into her mind; This continent was known as Chenghuang continent owing to its symbol of a magnificent divine steed. Martial arts held a very revered position in this continent. Alchemists also held a high position but since they were very few who were not very talented, they were not respected enough unless they made a miracle come true, but it couldn't be said for the whole world. The other continents were Da Peng, Dou Ji and Feifei. There were also different sects in this world who recruited talented individuals as their disciples, helping them to reach the pinnacle of the world. Sakura, as a member of an ancient clan, didn't need others help, especially those who she didn't even consider worthy.

The original owner of the body was Sakura, the Eldest daughter of the respected and feared Prime Minister Eito. She had a trash body; it meant she couldn't cultivate (practice martial arts using different energy levels), however, she was doted upon by her father. Her father tried every possible means to repair her Meridians (points of the body that helps to absorb energies). It was a herculean task to make such changes. She was accused by people for wasting her father's wealth. Slowly, over time, she grew timid and weak however, she still held onto her life.

She was to be betrothed to the Crown Prince of the Chenghuang Continent, but someone framed her and called her a woman of loose moral values. Having being accused such, she was humiliated. Even though, there were no memories of her hanging herself of the previous body owner, it seemed, as if someone still wanted her soul to leave with a heavy heart.

"Don't worry Sakura, since I have taken over your body, I will seek revenge for you and protect your loved ones," Sakura thought. (The old and new owner shared the same name)

She slowly opened her eyes and saw Yua 's surprised eyes.'' Miss you are alive!" she exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

The maids who were taunting her before, were shocked and their faces turned pale. They were sure that the rope they tied around her was strong enough to suffocate her leading towards her death, so how was she alive and breathing?

They both screamed ghost and ran out of the room.

Sakura gave a cold smile glancing at the direction they ran from.

Seeing the cold smile on Eldest miss face Yua shuddered.