All six of us laugh before starting to pose like the tenn girls we are. Leaning over each other, leaning on the stairs. Anything that time would allow for. It stopped when we heard a horn outside. "Okay, okay. I love you all. I'll miss you. Now go have the night of your life." Melisa let a few tears slip out before pulling all six of us into a group hug.

Lydia pushed us out the door. A smooth black limo waited for us and a man I have never seen standing at the door. "You got a limo?!" Chloe almost screamed at Lydia.

"Yes! This is your last night on this earth, You deserve a limo." The strawberry blond spoke before descending the three stone steps and down the path to the driveway then the street.

The man opened the door for the six of us when we got close enough. This was about to be one weird night.

~

I still didn't know where we were going when the Limo stopped and the driver got out, opening the door to the back where we were. Lydia got out first. A smile clear on her face, Allison following then down the line till I was out last.

The driver closed the door behind me, then drove off. When I looked up from the ground the first thing I saw was Scott's eyes focused one me. I felt a blush creep up my face. It was almost a stand off, the six of us girls standing where the limo was. Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Liam, and Malia a few feet in front of us.

Allison moved first, walking over to behind the boys and pushing open the door to the barn Lydia had rented out. The first thing I saw of the inside was the Christmas lights hanging from the clining.

I looked back to Scott, finally taking in how he looked. It was amazing. He was amazing. I mean every one of the boys looks like we were headed to Jr. Prom again. But something about the way Scott was holding himself, the small smirk on his face, it made him stand out. I was blushing almost as red as his tie, just from the way he was looking at me.

"Hey Caity, stop fanning over your boyfriend so much, Isaac might smell it." Stiles brought me away from my intense stair.

"Very funny Stilinski, it only took, hmm, two years, for you to come up with that come back." Stiles rolled his eyes, sweeping Lottie away from next to me as she snickered. I then realized that everyone else was already inside and it was just me and Scott.

Slowly he started to walk towards me, the setting sun making the black fabric of his tux shine. "You look amazing." He said as soon as he was in front of me.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I bit my lower lip as I started to smile.

Scott held out his arm, turning so we were facing the same way. "May I." I didn't hesitate to take his arm, allowing him to walk me into the brown wooden building.

Lydia really out did herself. The floor of the barn was bored with a white carpet, and golden accents. There were a few round tables pushed to the corners of the room. But what really stood out was the glass canderlear on the ceiling. Of course this was usually used for weddings not goodbye parties but it was still beautiful.

 Of course this was usually used for weddings not goodbye parties but it was still beautiful