Ch. 25

Maddi- "Marcus... I didn't thin-"

Marcus- yes! You didn't think Maddi! So next time when you think I'm being a B**tch you should really try to think about the fact I do all this just to protect you maddi! Just because my life is screwed up doesn't mean that I have to screw up your life too. Your brother agrees with me. Why do you think I kept it a secret for so long"

Maddi- "I- I'm sorry Marcus... I didn't think you cared that much. But you don't have to protect me Marcus. I've been screwed up for a while. We're all screwed up in our own ways"

Marcus- Stop saying screwed"

Maddi- What?" Maddi laughed. That was all he had to say?

Marcus- Stop saying screwed."

Maddi- And why?" Marcus stayed quiet. "Tell meeeeee" Marcus rolled his eyes as he walked away from her. But before he did, Maddi could hear him whisper "cause I swear I'm gonna end up screwing you" Maddi tried to hold on her smile as she went to his bed. She got the blanket and it immediately absorbed her. After a while Marcus also came and laid down next to her. Maddi didn't say anything as she stated at him stare at the ceiling with an eon pry expression.

Marcus- Maddi, are you sure your okay with it? With me being in a gang.

Maddi- I mean I've already freaked out over it in the past. And my dad. He was in the mafia. Which is way worse and I probably wouldn't be fine with it if you were in the mafia but you're in a gang. Like everyone at our high school had a sealing suspicion you were in one. You'd get into fights all the time and really after a while it became obvious. But why do you ask?

Marcus- nothing... I just don't want you to be scared of me. He said whispering the last part.

Maddi- Marcus. Come on, of course I'm not scared of you. Like yes at times you can be terrifying but I don't think you would ever intentionally hurt me. Like today, you thought I was sleeping with Vincent but you still made sure to get me out of the house. I think it was very sweet you cared about me. She said giving Marcus a peck on the lips. She was about to pull away when Marcus pulled her in. She was laying on his chest as they started kissing. Oh sorry, as Maddi would say it, eating her face. Their make out session went on for a while and got steamy very quickly. Marcus repositioned himself so that he was on top of Maddi now. He started sucking and kissing her neck knowing it would leave marks tomorrow. Marcus put his hands on the hem of her shirt pulling on it. He put his hands through her shirt and to her back. His hands were roaming her back as they were still making out. Before Maddi knew it her shirt was on the floor. She didn't want to do this right now. But she couldn't move. She couldn't say anything. She just cried silently as Marcus kissed her. She seriously felt like she was stuck. Marcus looked up for a second and saw Maddi crying. He was shocked. He didn't expect this. He also noticed when she crying she was barely breathing. Marcus sprung up and grabbed her face.

Marcus- Maddi, are you okay? Nothing. She just kept on crying. Everything felt far away. She felt alone. "Maddi please talk to me, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to" Maddi finally let out a breath as she started to hyperventilate. Marcus got to the side of the bed. He was squatting on the ground infront of her so he could have eye contact with her. He grabbed her hands.

Marcus- mads, come on please breath. You're gonna be fine. Okay? I'm right here. I just need you to breath for me. Do you need fresh air? Do you wanna go outside? He said panicking. He grabbed his shirt and out it back over her head. She was shaking as Marcus was trying to figure out what to do. He opened his balcony door and let the cold air come in. He went back to Maddi and grabbed her face. She was getting better now.

Marcus- okay okay good. Now just breathe in the air. Take deep breaths. After a few minutes she was breathing normally again but she was still crying. Marcus finally calmed down a little.

Marcus- you could've told me if you didn't want to do anything Maddi. I would've understood.

Maddi- I-I'm sorry. I couldn't. I di-don't want y-you to get mad. She said before breaking down and crying again. Marcus pulled her into his chest and gave her a hug. One of his hands roaming through her hair messaging it to make her feel better.

Marcus- it's okay Maddi. I get it if you aren't ready for that yet. You're still young...

Maddi- I-I know but he-he got mad. And he- he- I'm so-sorry.

Marcus- mads please stop saying sorry. It's not your fault. But who are you talking about? What happens?!?!

Maddi- my ex... he go- got mad. And he- he-

Marcus- he R*ped you?!?

Maddi-yes. She said burying herself deeper into his chest. Marcus stayed quiet. He wasnt sure of what to do. I know. I know. You must be d-disgusted of me. She said pulling her self away but Marcus pulled her back in.

Marcus- get back here Maddi. I swear I don't want to hear you say it's your fault ever again. It's not your fault he was a prick. I swear when I get my hands on him he's gonna regret the day he was born. I'll have his address by tomorrow.

Maddi- no- no Marcus you can't. Please you can't kill him.

Marcus- but-

Maddi- no please. Promise me you won't kill him. Please. Promise me.

Marcus- I promise...